Weekends 14/16 April

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Was out for a couple months after the groin surgery but he's been struggling with groin issues since 2018. Since he came back in January he's only played about 70 mins.

Would not want us to gamble on him is Arsenal put him up for sale. 

Smith Rowe would've been really good for us in summer 2021 but we went for Buendia instead and after playing the long game he's now showing his excellence most weeks.

Think ESR is obvious signing for Palace. Can see Leicester going for him as cut price Maddison replacement if they stay up aswell.

Yeah, I think that’s (slight) advantage to Man City now. I would back them to beat Arsenal at the Etihad. 

To be honest, there are cons and additional cons to either winning it. The one big plus is that if we can somehow harness the power created by the collective white hot anger of AFTV and Piers Morgan once they slip to second place, it could go some way to help alleviate the energy crisis.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yawn another title win for city then

TBF at the start of the season I thought Man. City would win the league by 10-15 points and they'd be no title race at all.

Prem just needs Pep to feck off at this point and then Man. City won't just be shooting 90 + points every season with their eyes closed.

Edit: All I really care about the title race is Arsenal and Man. City both beat Brighton now.

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, jones1328 said:

When did having deeply biased co-commentators on a game become a thing? Fara Williams on the Aston Villa v Chelsea women's game earlier and now Gary Neville on the Manchester Utd game

That started about twenty years ago.  It’s deeply entrenched now because there’s content in ‘reactions’ when Neville or Carragher’s lot lose. 

6 minutes ago, jones1328 said:

When did having deeply biased co-commentators on a game become a thing? Fara Williams on the Aston Villa v Chelsea women's game earlier and now Gary Neville on the Manchester Utd game

Been happening for years now. I get so sick of having to listen to Gary Neville cover United games and Carragher cover Liverpool games, talk about bias. 

Â