b6bloke

Who do you find more sexy  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you find more sexy

• A woman who is a size zero to 6
    • A woman who is a size 8 to 10
    • A woman who is a size 12 to 16
    • Bigger.

We have a woman at work who i think is very sexy yet she is forever moaning about being a size 14. She swears that men prefer skinny women where as i say a lot of blokes like a real woman and that 14 is very healthy. I find nothing more off putting than some of the magazine babes like posh spice. SO what do you prefer? Please dont bring personality into it as this is purely looks and no anti fat jokes as we have women on these boards.

to be honest, i have never found a guy who actually likes bigger girls (except in the breast dept)

yeah, we pretend we don't mind a larger girl, and the media perpetuates the myth, but if you ask most guys do you want your girl to look like Vanessa Feltz before or after, 99% of people will prefer the thinner one.

of course, there is a point, where thin becomes too thin, but if you ignore 'skinny' as opposed to thin women, then surely everyone prefers thin to fat?

it'll be interesting to see the results of your poll, as i may be totally wrong.

i say a lot of blokes like a real woman and that 14 is very healthy.

I find nothing more off putting than some of the magazine babes like posh spice.

also, whilst i think Posh Spice is too skinny, size 14 is huge!!!

My wife is size 8, and i would say that is quite normal.

anything up to size 10 is ok, size 12 is a bit big, and size 14 is fat.

ps - don't tell your friend i said that!! 8)

to be honest, i have never found a guy who actually likes bigger girls (except in the breast dept)

yeah, we pretend we don't mind a larger girl, and the media perpetuates the myth, but if you ask most guys do you want your girl to look like Vanessa Feltz before or after, 99% of people will prefer the thinner one.

of course, there is a point, where thin becomes too thin, but if you ingore 'skinny' as opposed to thin women, then surely everyone prefers thin to fat?

Nope. I like them nice, size is irrelevant.

BUT, if I had to choose between two equally likeable women, one skinny or one - let's say "Rubensesque", I'd go for the curvy one every time.

Can't stand stick insects.

EDIT: I voted 12 - 16.

Depends

Some fantastic looking women in South America who I guess would come in as a 14 on the scale .. but hardly an oz of fat on them and arses liek Shakira

I like small women but 8 -10 doesn't alwasy give them enough curves but by the same token i don't want to be fighting them for the last slice of pizza

I use rule of arse ..in that her arse can't be bigger than mine .. luckily for me I've been putting on a lot of weight the past few years

also, isn't the poll slightly misleading? because it says size 0 to size 6.

but the media size 0 is american size 0, which is UK size 4.

so the poll should be size 4 to size 6... which doesn't sound as bad a size 0.

once you add size 0 into it, it sounds super-skinny, and so people who like a size 6-8 won't vote for it!

Nope. I like them nice, size is irrelevant.

BUT, if I had to choose between two equally likeable women, one skinny or one - let's say "Rubensesque", I'd go for the curvy one every time.

Can't stand stick insects.

EDIT: I voted 12 - 16.

I'm with ye Mr Mooney

[

also, whilst i think Posh Spice is too skinny, size 14 is huge!!!

My wife is size 8, and i would say that is quite normal.

anything up to size 10 is ok, size 12 is a bit big, and size 14 is fat.

ps - don't tell your friend i said that!! 8)

14 - HUGE - you need to go to Specsavers!

12-14 is considered normal size I think you'll find and having been shoppng this weekend you do not see those sizes as they are so popular whereas you get an 8 in anything.

As said previously size doesn't really come into it and as I met my better half some 24 years ago and she's gone from 10 to 18 and back and now resides about 12 I'm happy I'm not so shallow that it does

As the population of the UK gets fatter, then the 'normal' size becomes bigger, and so the perception of what is fat becomes warped.

so i think a normal size throughout the last 500 years would be around a size 6-8, but now when a 1/3 of the population is obese, people probably think size 12 is normal.

i bet half of those obese people don't realise that they are obese, and think that they are normal.

(ps - i hope i'm not offending anyone with my comments, just debating it as i see it).

12-14 is considered normal size I think you'll find and having been shoppng this weekend you do not see those sizes as they are so popular whereas you get an 8 in anything.

As said previously size doesn't really come into it and as I met my better half some 24 years ago and she's gone from 10 to 18 and back and now resides about 12 I'm happy I'm not so shallow that it does

yes, size 12 is considered normal now because too many people are overweight!

but i agree with you, in terms of a partner, size is irrelevant.

personality is much more important.

but this question is about how you like your women, personality being given as a constant.

8-10 is the perfect size for me, I think girls skinner than this are less attractive than girls that are above it (but not too far above it!)

Yep, agree with that entirely. 8-10 usually means nice bum and legs which I'd take over 12-14 with big funbags everytime.

Depends

I use rule of arse ..in that her arse can't be bigger than mine .. luckily for me I've been putting on a lot of weight the past few years

I have it on good authority Gareth Barry uses the same rule, its believed to be responsible for him being single for many many years.

Hmm, difficult one for me this.

While I'll be the first to admit that curvy is better than stick thin, the middle ground amongst the majority of girls in my age group (16 for those who don't know how old I am) seems to have been lost. There is, bluntly, either thin or fat.

I haven't voted in the poll, but as a rule, 10 is good for me.

but this question is about how you like your women, personality being given as a constant.

Not sure the question applies to life partners who hopefully at least we all pick on personality.

However nobody looks across a room and says "phooorrr look at the personality on her" do they.

Not sure the question applies to life partners who hopefully at least we all pick on personality.

However nobody looks across a room and says "phooorrr look at the personality on her" do they.

In the same way that a good sense of humour is important on us blokes, but when was the last time you saw a stunning bird walking round a club looking for some bloke telling knock knock jokes?!

Personally I prefer them smaller both in terms of weight and height, I am a skinny tall man so being with a bigger girl is going to fill too many steroetypes for my liking. Petite is good for me, my missus is an 8, but 10 -12 is fine too - height has a lot to do with it.

Â