b6bloke

Who do you find more sexy  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you find more sexy

• A woman who is a size zero to 6
    • A woman who is a size 8 to 10
    • A woman who is a size 12 to 16
    • Bigger.

but i agree with you, in terms of a partner, size is irrelevant.

personality is much more important.

I'd hardly say irrelevant. You don't want to spend your life looking at your missus going "ffs, wish she'd lay off the cake" while watching the bulges of fat ripple as she waddles along. That's a gaurenteed way to be straight down the club and having an affair with the first woman you see.

As for the question, based on the choices 8-10, but it'd more be towards the top end, possibly more like 10-12. But a lot depends on the actual frame of the girl as well, some look fat at 12, others would look underweight at 10.

12-14 is considered normal size I think you'll find and having been shoppng this weekend you do not see those sizes as they are so popular whereas you get an 8 in anything.

As said previously size doesn't really come into it and as I met my better half some 24 years ago and she's gone from 10 to 18 and back and now resides about 12 I'm happy I'm not so shallow that it does

yes, size 12 is considered normal now because too many people are overweight!

but i agree with you, in terms of a partner, size is irrelevant.

personality is much more important.

but this question is about how you like your women, personality being given as a constant.

Not sure the question applies to life partners who hopefully at least we all pick on personality.

However nobody looks across a room and says "phooorrr look at the personality on her" do they.

In the same way that a good sense of humour is important on us blokes, but when was the last time you saw a stunning bird walking round a club looking for some bloke telling knock knock jokes?!

Personally I prefer them smaller both in terms of weight and height, I am a skinny tall man so being with a bigger girl is going to fill too many steroetypes for my liking. Petite is good for me, my missus is an 8, but 10 -12 is fine too - height has a lot to do with it.

+1, although height has to come into it for me, as I'm only 5 and a half foot, so girls have to be either the same height or, ideally, smaller than me. I do enjoy petite girls, particularly with massive cans and a cracking arse too. :D

Hmm, difficult question

if you are just looking at "instant first impression - Hot or Not" then sometimes slightly larger girls can be really sexy, because it is an equation that has more to do with it than just dress size - like Size 14 on a woman that is 5-0" is compeltely different to a size 14 woman who is 5-10. personally, I have always liked petite but curvy feminie women, so I went for the 8-10, but size 14 is most certainly not large, and Im sure could well be really pretty hot

IMHO

Nope. I like them nice, size is irrelevant.

BUT, if I had to choose between two equally likeable women, one skinny or one - let's say "Rubensesque", I'd go for the curvy one every time.

Can't stand stick insects.

EDIT: I voted 12 - 16.

I'm with ye Mr Mooney

agree with you both.

Actually, was asked out by a skinny friend of mine, and she's just so unhealthy I could never stomach it ( there were other factors of course ), felt guilty, and obviously didn't use that as the rejection line, but I don't like stick insects nor someone shies away from exercise.

Not a totally intransigeant rule, and personality would be the main sway. But as I'd like to think that if I led an active life I'd meet someone with similar hobbies they would naturally be of a healthish disposition anyway.

Thin but healthy. I like a girl to be in shape, and to take care of her body. So thin and in shape, not too skinny or it becomes disgusting.

Not saying I can't find slightly bigger girls attractive, I certainly can. I just like a girl to be in pretty good shape.

I went out with a real skinny girl a few years ago and apart from he need to shag to a certain artist it was fine until we actually got down to it. SHE HAD A PADDED BRA ON AND NO FUN BAGS! Oh my god all i could think of was that Billy Elliot had a bigger chest than her and i had to end it. When i told my mate he creased up and asked if i had a thing for 14 year old boys in a wigs :lol: Ever since then i avoid them like the plague. She was good in bed to be fair but i just could not get that picture out of my head! :lol:

anything from 8-12 for me. 14 can be sexy, and i wouldn't say no to someone for being a 14, btu if we're talking ideal then 8-12. I don't mind a bit of meat but not too much.

14 is sexy. So is 12. Don't know about much bigger, but I love my birds curvy, my ex was a 12 when I first met her, she moved down to an 8 2 years later and she was nowhere near as sexy or fun.

14 - HUGE - you need to go to Specsavers!

12-14 is considered normal size I think you'll find and having been shoppng this weekend you do not see those sizes as they are so popular whereas you get an 8 in anything.

As said previously size doesn't really come into it and as I met my better half some 24 years ago and she's gone from 10 to 18 and back and now resides about 12 I'm happy I'm not so shallow that it does

What Al said.

10-12 is just about right IMO, 14-16 is a little big for my normal taste. The missus is a size 16 right now but she's looking to lose some weight, obviously I still love her to bits AND I still fancy her, but I would prefer it if she lost a little.

I'm a size 14. I was alot a bigger..I've lost loads dropped a size in NZ..

.....I'd love to get down to a size 10/12 but don't think i'll manage it after 3 kids...

As a woman you are made to feel fat at anything over a size 8 and that's daft

But then I've got curves...I wouldn't wanna be a stick... 36DDs is a bonus..

Â