2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

2 o-linemen, a fullback, a blocking TE and a 235 lb runningback. Payton is taking the spatula away from Wilson

Edited by Tegis

58 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Oh I'm very much on the same page as you Ryan.  I'm just surprised you reacted to it dude.

No one bad mouths the signing of Andy Dalton and gets away with it! 

• Haha 2

This is Seahawks full circle stuff @StefanAVFC. We traded the 10th pick to the Steelers in 2019 so they could get Bush. With their pick we picked up Noah Fant. And with the other pick in the compensation for Bush (via Cinci) we picked up Drew Lock.

You got the full house now :D

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hornso said:

Get out of our division Lamar. Conference too preferably!

If he doesn't stay in Baltimore I think he needs to go to an NFC team for the sake of the game in general.   Pretty much all the best QB's are in the AFC and I'd rather not see the SB decided at Arrowhead for the next ten years.

This Lamar Jackson situation is exactly why american football is so exciting.

The star players moving around relatively frequently, sometimes to lesser teams, sometimes for no logical reason.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

If he doesn't stay in Baltimore I think he needs to go to an NFC team for the sake of the game in general.   Pretty much all the best QB's are in the AFC and I'd rather not see the SB decided at Arrowhead for the next ten years.

This is why I don't get why Rodgers has zeroed in on the Jets. Maybe the Packers wouldn't let him stay in the NFC, but still.

Just now, Milfner said:

This is why I don't get why Rodgers has zeroed in on the Jets. Maybe the Packers wouldn't let him stay in the NFC, but still.

At this stage I think he just wants to be a single dude in New York.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

At this stage I think he just wants to be a single dude in New York.  

I googled new york women, this turned up.

1517451369924-maroon-vice-1.jpeg

Â