Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

6 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yes totally. I was just explaining why there's no way that particular player fits in with our strategy. Chelsea paid a ridiculous loan fee for him and that's so far out of our domain it just wouldn't happen. 

Yep. Personally I think he is overrated anyway.

22 minutes ago, markc said:

Available on a free😎

#Fenerbahçe terminated Mbwana #Samatta 's contract! The Tanzanian striker was transferred from #AstonVilla for 6 million euros.

There'll be riots on the streets of Dodoma.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

How is he a bad egg? Is it similar to how people think Bailey is a bad egg?

I think its because he said he wanted to play Champions league football, (and maybe turned us down) which some took as a personal attack against us. 

Never read anything that indicates he's a bad apple, seems hardworking and honest imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Felix is the better player I just have a bad feeling about him.  My opinion on Celso has no baring on my thoughts on Felix. I don’t think we’ll sign either of them. 

I mean who’s this punk think he is squaring up to the great one. 

spacer.png

Exactly the kind of attitude I would want from our players in a competitive match against his team. They can shake hands, even swap shirts later.

Seem to be clutching at straws and jumping to conclusions…

17 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yes totally. I was just explaining why there's no way that particular player fits in with our strategy. Chelsea paid a ridiculous loan fee for him and that's so far out of our domain it just wouldn't happen. 

And yet Emery has confirmed we were in talks with him at the time of Chelsea, so I’d argue he absolutely fits our strategy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Levie just wouldn't sell to us as we're direct competition. If he did he'd want us to overpay. 

Can we properly overtake/surpass Spurs this season? This time? Not just finish higher than them (again) but cement our place as the superior team and club?

I’d really like to think so, let’s take advantage of the opportunity…

Let’s fully disrupt that “established order” of clubs… go on Unai!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

I think its because he said he wanted to play Champions league football, (and maybe turned us down) which some took as a personal attack against us. 

Never read anything that indicates he's a bad apple, seems hardworking and honest imo.

The typical nonsense… fans are so judgemental and hot headed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Or maybe Moreno won't be fully recovered for the start of the season.

That too but still… 💰

Apparently, he’s ahead of schedule in his recovery. I don’t know to what extent though. Has been working really hard.

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

He's not a bad egg as far as I know. Apparently the main reason he joined Atleti Madrid was to stay close to his parents in Portugal, he was still very young and a major star (bigger than Grealish at Villa) at Benfica. I had a chance to see him live in Lisbon and he stood out like no other. They also had a certain Ruben Dias on the pitch that day. 

We know they play a particular style of football at Atletico, it hasn't worked out, and he got a loan to the worst managed team last year.

He is still very young and a major major talent who's path hasn't really been well set. 

He’ll be a star for the right club… so much to offer.