World Cup: Matches

Genie

The seeming pettiness of Ronaldo going to lengths to be credited that goal is the mentality that has made him arguably the best ever. Always looking for an edge no matter what, even retrospectively. 

• Haha 1

Just now, maqroll said:

The seeming pettiness of Ronaldo going to lengths to be credited that goal is the mentality that has made him arguably the best ever. Always looking for an edge no matter what, even retrospectively. 

I think he missed his calling as a traffic warden. 

What a massive 🔔🔚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Levels of cringe never seen before

Christ could his tongue could be any more up Ronaldo's arse?!

Best thing I ever did was mute any of his clickbait twitter posts. Vermin clearing in the woods should be in prison anyway for the Millie Dowler hacks anyway. Utter scumbag.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Wales are a championship level team England should be wiping the floor with them. 

'Should'. Championship (and lower level) teams regularly knock Premier League teams out of cup competitions. 

Senegal the type of team Southgate will be unhappy about - content in a low block and dangerous on the counter. Soul killing 0-0 into extra time and penalties, clawing for set pieces and penalties.

Just now, PaulC said:

May not be pretty but England will beat Senegal. When they came up against a France, Spain or Brazil thats when they will have a problem. 

I dunno

Maintain that England are going to struggle vs anyone if they try and snatch a 1-0, including tonight

Guess what Southgate will try and do?

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno

Maintain that England are going to struggle vs anyone if they try and snatch a 1-0, including tonight

Guess what Southgate will try and do?

Its against the better teams he normally does that. I expect a much better performance tonight. 3-0 my prediction but Im never right so probably scrape a 1-1