Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

New Manager's first team selection: Martinez-Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne-Bailey, McGinn, Ramsey, Buendia-Archer, Ings

If we get one of those modern possession style managers, his first call could be to replace Martinez for not being good enough with his feet.

(So we end up playing Bertie Traore in goal)

Edited by VillaParkAvenue

Hopefully we get an elite manager - Pochetino, Emery, Tuchel. 

If not, we will end up with a more risky option - 

Frank, Dyche 

(Any of the above five would be a vast improvement on Gerrard). 

When the owners pulled the trigger on Smith, Gerrard was already done - let’s hope the same happens again. 

Poch is my favourite - would get the best out of our South American contingent. 

1 minute ago, trillvillan said:

I would have Thomas Frank if neither Emery, Poch, or Tuchel aren't available for us. 

We could do a lot worse... 

I'd certainly have Frank over Rodgers. 

Yeah, I actually think Frank would be a very good fit, but I just don’t see the fans getting behind the appointment (no Kenneth intended).

• Like 2

Please no second-tier, inexperienced, "innovative," "overly experienced," "safe pair of hands," "up and coming," repeatedly sacked, "interesting," "realistic," "pragmatic," "moderately competent, "decent" or any other football manager clichés.

Can we please have someone excellent, pay what we're supposedly able to pay, and finally get back to building an excellent squad? 

That's all. Should be easy, right? 😂 

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Please no second-tier, inexperienced, "innovative," "overly experienced," "safe pair of hands," "up and coming," repeatedly sacked, "interesting," "realistic," "pragmatic," "moderately competent, "decent" or any other football manager clichés.

Can we please have someone excellent, pay what we're supposedly able to pay, and finally get back to building an excellent squad? 

That's all. Should be easy, right? 😂 

If thats the case... sign me then lol. 

I'm neither of those things you listed and I've never been sacked before... 😛

• Haha 2

I don't think I'm keen on Tuchel, despite his reputation. It seems like he rubs people up the wrong way, and I think it might be his undoing. He's a risk for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I don't think I'm keen on Tuchel, despite his reputation. It seems like he rubs people up the wrong way, and I think it might be his undoing. He's a risk for me. 

Agreed. He's a bit volatile.

Splash the cash on a top notch manager. It's the most important role. 

They will pay for themselves in not having to sign another Dendonker whilst Sanson and Marv sit on the bench doing feck all. 

Sell the project and break the bank for somebody proven who we know can do the business.