Good Bye Villa

bendixen35

Just now, Davkaus said:

Been on the sauce, chap? Bit of an embarrassing overreaction from a middle aged bloke, if I'm honest.

He's had a few beers and the team he's supported for 40 years are making him sad. Back off. 

• Like 1

Just now, Don_Simon said:

He's had a few beers and the team he's supported for 40 years are making him sad. Back off. 

Sometimes people need to be told they're being silly. No hard feelings to the bloke, but come on. It's a shit period of football, the bloke's getting sacked and things will be alright. 

• Like 1

We’ve all been at this point. We’ve all been tempted to pack it in at least once before. Anyone saying they haven’t is **** lying 😂

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

You can be upset pal but you will always be a fan. We will still be here well after the current manager and owners have moved on. Onwards and upwards. UTV!

5 minutes ago, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

For 40 years you brought me very little pleasure and mostly a lot of pain.

For 40 years I was a faithful fan, but I cannot be a part of this anymore. I cannot be a fan the way you have been treating me. 

For 40 years U never really were a soccer inspiration - always sticking to the old style british ugly hoofing soccer, playing with fear.

For 40 years you have taken the money out of hard working people and wasted it on mediocre players, and skilled agents. With no real consequenses - as the fans seems happy as long as they are part of something, no matter what. 

Hopefully you will bring the fans something in the future - it was not to be in my time.

Bye

Its just a pointless corrupt game played by millionaires nowadays. Don't take it so seriously, its really doesn't mean a thing, and its not worth the grief. 

• Like 3

Just now, Ingram85 said:

We’ve all been at this point. We’ve anll been tempted to pack it in ant least once before. Anyone saying they haven’t is **** lying 😂

I will concede that the only difference between me and the OP is when I get pissed enough to feel like that, I can't find the Submit Reply button ;) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Sometimes people need to be told they're being silly. No hard feelings to the bloke, but come on. It's a shit period of football, the bloke's getting sacked and things will be alright. 

People vent in different ways. I'm with you, all will be alright, but for some it's more important and just give the guy space to react.

• Like 1

Just now, Don_Simon said:

People vent in different ways. I'm with you, all will be alright, but for some it's more important and just give the guy space to react.

I'll admit I could have taken the piss in a slightly nicer way, didn't mean to sound quite so harsh

• Sad 1