Preseason Thread, Summer 2022

maqroll

Is there a match day thread for the Brisbane Roar friendly?

I imagine we’ll switch it up even more with different combinations of players getting a run out. 

Certainly sounds like Konsa will get a few minutes as will hopefully Martinez, Augustinsson and Traore. 

Looking for to this one now the Leedzzz game is over and done with

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Anyone know why we haven't played palace down there? They're on the same tour and playing Leeds this weekend 

Leeds didnt play United either

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Anyone else alarmed how recent week has gone, traore told train with u23's, and the captain debacle.

I really think the obsession with Gerrard style and his  insistence on playing it will hamper us. Possesion football is out the window for this season, wrong personel in the system evident today.

If players are told that they are no longer part of the manager's plans for the season and if the club is actively looking to ship them out then I think it is right not include those players in 1st team training etc. Gerrard is doing the right thing here imo

22 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

He has made changes in every preseason game which has made us better but the players who have improved us still aren't starting the games.

This is the main waitress TBH

24 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Anyone else alarmed

No. 

We've had an excellent pre-season IMO. 

• Like 3

Â