Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

2 options there.

1. Your friends a complete freak.

2. He won't get in cause your friend is not a complete freak.

Oh and that is not even close to a claim to fame ;)

Firstly he is not a friend of mine, nor is he an associate. I just know him to see about the town on a Saturday afternoon if I'm at the pub.

And lastly the title of this topic does say rubbish claims. ;P

I once put Platt's hand brake on.

Had he spotted a pie emporium but forgot to put the handbrake on in his quest for a sneaky steak and kidney?

nothing as exciting was at the training ground after he turned up late, I was 12 it was great. My other rubbish Villa one is when I was 18 Withe called me to his office and gave me a brown envelope..

I was at the pub today and thought I recognised the bloke at the bar next to me. Eventually realised it was Dougie Brown (cricketer not comedian).

I went to the same school as James Milner for an entire year. 8)
Horsforth? Or primary school?
Neither, he went to the same 6th form college, Boston Spa

That is suprising considering he was in the first team at the age? Are you sure!? at that age, he would of been under scholarship, training most days?

Milner's father insisted he go to college one day a week when he was an aprentice

That is suprising considering he was in the first team at the age? Are you sure!? at that age, he would of been under scholarship, training most days?

Milner's father insisted he go to college one day a week when he was an aprentice

I know scholars have to go to college once a week anyway at pretty much all clubs but by 6th form, I thought he meant like everyday.

Â