Weekend Football 8/10 April

andykeenan

Just now, Davkaus said:

Another 8-0 on the cards for Southampton? They do love collapsing like a particularly fragile house of cards

oh, is it 8-0 they lose by every year? I thought it was 9

Hagley Blue
Keinan David giving Nico Gordon a right lesson here so far

It was the right match up in that Nico is our quickest, most physical defender. But yeah, he's schooling Nico right now

Even the SHA fans acknowledging that Davis is ripping them apart. 

9 minutes ago, og1874 said:

Chelsea taking their recent run of poor form out on Southampton - 3-0 up after 22 mins. Annual 9-0 Southampton defeat on the way?

Still pissed we didnt go for 9. It was on that day

KD9 is unplayable today, proper up for it

Another from the Forest thread, turning into some signing for them. They love him.

Southampton getting thumped 4-0 by chelsea. This is why i don't rate their manager once a season they get absolutely hammered. They already got battered by us and now this a second one for them 

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

We’re actually getting pulled into a relegation battle 😂

Villa? 

Our relegation battle will be the same as our European battle... 

Wouldn't surprise me if villa ended up being factually the boringist team in the league, the first team to be mathematically safe from relegation and out of the European places 

10 minutes ago, og1874 said:

3rd last won't get 36 points. The table might end up looking terrible for us, but we're safe now

9 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Who's we?

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Villa? 

Our relegation battle will be the same as our European battle... 

Wouldn't surprise me if villa ended up being factually the boringist team in the league, the first team to be mathematically safe from relegation and out of the European places 

Tongue in cheek hence the laughing emoji - but it seems that any possible side below us in the table is winning this weekend (aside from Southampton).

Â