2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

All this for a 33 year old. Does he really have that much left in the tank? Seems like we're gambling a lot. I guess it fixes the QB slot short term which was the biggest problem. Might be enough to be relevant again.

Just now, BOF said:

All this for a 33 year old. Does he really have that much left in the tank? Seems like we're gambling a lot. I guess it fixes the QB slot short term which was the biggest problem. Might be enough to be relevant again.

He's far younger and in better nick than Manning was and he's 11 years younger than Brady .

33 isn't that old . Fitzmagic was still winning games at 38 and he's nowhere near Wilson's level.

Wilson is interesting as the word seemed to be that Rodgers would only consider the Broncos  .. or stay at Green Bay

and has now committed to Green  Bay 

Edited by tonyh29

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Wilson is interesting as the word seemed to be that Rodgers would only consider the Broncos  .. or stay at Green Bay

and had now committed to Green  Bay 

Yeah the timing of all this is quite telling .

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

He dropped off a cliff this year, even when he was healthy. It’s an amazing deal for us. 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

He dropped off a cliff this year, even when he was healthy. It’s an amazing deal for us. 

Yeah that's my fear.

Â