Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If I had a little more drive, I’d set up that Twitter handle right now, post something and upload it here. But I don’t. 

Feel like you’ve missed a trick there.

If you can come up with a ridiculous rumour I’d post it… aslong as it’s realistic, yet funny… Wesley going to Leeds realistic funny 

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If you can come up with a ridiculous rumour I’d post it… aslong as it’s realistic, yet funny… Wesley going to Leeds realistic funny 

‘Wesley to cut short Levante loan move to finally complete dream move to Leeds after weeks of speculation’

That’s it. That’s the tweet. 

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Got to be something like “Man U looking into swapping Maguire for Chelsea’s Barkley, Loftus-Cheek and £20m to take advantage of Chelsea’s need for a defender” Don’t whose that deal would be worse for 😂

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If I had a little more drive, I’d set up that Twitter handle right now, post something and upload it here. But I don’t. 

Feel like you’ve missed a trick there.

I say you should do it, then start discrediting his ITK whilst mentioning/tagging him, and adding your own ITK.

That'll confuse the crap out of everyone. lol

Use the same profile picture as well, or a photo of a fine Indian man... for " curry " effect.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I say you should do it, then start discrediting his ITK whilst mentioning/tagging him, and adding your own ITK.

That'll confuse the crap out of everyone. lol

Noooooo, I need backing up on Twitter. I have a mission to get a rumour so out of hand, that sky are reporting on the dumb shit I made up, when procrastinating from work 

I think we will see things start to happen next week now we've got the trips to Australia and France out of the way, I imagine that we will start to see a few departures making room for one or two more incomings. I'm anticipating a busy week.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skarroki said:

He'll get more with better understanding around him. We have the quality, we need consistency now with tactics & selection as well as performance.

I don't think he will.  He plays with his head looking down at the ball / his feet.  If his eyes are down there he'll never spot other players in space / making runs.

4 hours ago, John said:

Talksport understand on twitter:

"BREAKING: Aston Villa close to making an agreement for the transfer of Memphis Depay with Barcelona."

Would be a backwards signing

8 minutes ago, useless said:

I think we will see things start to happen next week now we've got the trips to Australia and France out of the way, I imagine that we will start to see a few departures making room for one or two more incomings. I'm anticipating a busy week.

Hause, Guilbert, Nakamba, Sanson, Traore, El Ghazi, and Davis are all possible departures in one way or another...

And a host of younger players could potentially be leaving on loan as well.

If we're to sign anymore I would guess that they will come closer to the close of the window, but we will see.

As it stands we've no right to demand an higher finish than tenth, we can hope for higher and if we get some luck we can achieve that with the current squad, but for us to be demanding a better finish than simplay just getting top half we need a few more improvements. And I've no doubt we're working behind the scenes to some more deals done. It's not about a starting eleven anymore, we're getting to the stage where we need the whole squad to be good enough for the starting eleven.

• Like 1