Formula One - 2022

BOF

9 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Curious how you are in the know. Do you think if you are correct the paddock know this too 

I work for Mercedes and have Been to the F1 factory twice recently. They give you snippets, but you have to sign a declaration to say you'll keep stum! We saw the car before the media, but to be fair it didn't have those pods on.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I work for Mercedes and have Been to the F1 factory twice recently. They give you snippets, but you have to sign a declaration to say you'll keep stum! We saw the car before the media, but to be fair it didn't have those pods on.

And yet everyone on the biggest Villa fans forum now knows that the engine is turned down. 

I’d read the small print of that declaration you signed 😝

15 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

The engine is turned down believe me, it has the power. They are having a few issues with aero, but there are bits and pieces to change before the start of the race, so we will see.

I don't know for sure if they will pull something out the bag for the race, but I do know if they performed to the max now, it would have the Horners moaning already saying they have an advantage.

Plural? Is Geri kicking off as well?

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Merc were closer than everyone expected. I expect 3rd row but wouldn't be that surprised with a row 2 (4th). 

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Gonna take half a season to get 'used to the car' again, Ultimate slow learner. 

Missing the Bahrain test last week won't help tbf, still though not ideal. Might be a bit of a Norris carry job but that McLaren doesn't seem great.