Rds1983

Wordle 227 3/6

🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

45 minutes ago, chappy said:

The New York Times have bought it so expect it to be migrated on to their site at some point. They’ve said it will ‘initially’ remain free to play.

I hope it stays free. I wonder what will happen to the archive version? Presumably it’ll have to stop

46 minutes ago, blandy said:

Wordle 227 3/6

🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I hope it stays free. I wonder what will happen to the archive version? Presumably it’ll have to stop

I’ll have to up my game if they get rid of the archive, only done the first 20 so far! 

5 hours ago, blandy said:

Wordle 227 3/6

🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

If it becomes pay to play they'll either have to release more than one per day, offer other perks or expect a lot of people (myself included) to stop playing. 

I suspect it'll instead be very advert heavy. 

10 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

If it becomes pay to play they'll either have to release more than one per day, offer other perks or expect a lot of people (myself included) to stop playing. 

I suspect it'll instead be very advert heavy. 

They'll incorporate it into their puzzle subscription.   $40/yr for the daily crossword and a few others, the only ones of which I bother with are the crossword and Spelling Bee.  Well worth it for me.

Â