Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I can’t agree with this, there are loads both ends of the age of a footballer with the likes of Rooney, Owen and co one end and Vardy, Zlatan, Salah and co the other end.  Probably equal amount both ends of the age range.

In the case of coutinho though he definitely played his best football in his younger days. 

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I can’t agree with this, there are loads both ends of the age of a footballer with the likes of Rooney, Owen and co one end and Vardy, Zlatan, Salah and co the other end.  Probably equal amount both ends of the age range.

*edit double post 

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I think Barca move didn’t work for him, he did well at Bayern and was impacted by injury last season but I’m not sure anybody knows if the same player from 2017 is still there.  Aside from the injury there is no reason to believe he can’t be the same player just because he didn’t work out at Barca.  Only time will tell but it won’t because of age if he doesn’t succeed.

Players like Mane and Salah though are barely ever injured.

It plays a massive part. 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

In the case of coutinho though he definitely played his best football in his younger days. 

How can you say that when he hasn’t played his older days yet

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Under Rafa at Inter .. rubbish

Under Poch at Espanyol ... great 

Back to Rafa at Inter ... rubbish 

To Rogers at Liverpool ... amazing

Klopp at Liverpool .. amazing

Shit storm at Barca .. rubbish

Kovac at Bayern ... good 

Flick at Bayern ... rubbish 

Theres a theme there .... supportive managers get the best out of him . And when he gets sidelined and challenged he doesnt like the situation .

He needs to be the centre of attention ..not due to ego. But to give him confidence. 

My worry is that he will make his debut and then get injured and have a Bailey type situation .. but if we get him past that then its a huge upside and i am sure we have some incredible moments to look forward to . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Players like Mane and Salah though are barely ever injured.

It plays a massive part. 

Aside from one big injury for Coutinho, if you look at the injury history for Mane and Coutinho they are very similar

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Under Rafa at Inter .. rubbish

Under Poch at Espanyol ... great 

Back to Rafa at Inter ... rubbish 

To Rogers at Liverpool ... amazing

Klopp at Liverpool .. amazing

Shit storm at Barca .. rubbish

Kovac at Bayern ... good 

Flick at Bayern ... rubbish 

Theres a theme there .... supportive managers get the best out of him . And when he gets sidelined and challenged he doesnt like the situation .

He needs to be the centre of attention ..not due to ego. But to give him confidence. 

My worry is that he will make his debut and then get injured and have a Bailey type situation .. but if we get him past that then its a huge upside and i am sure we have some incredible moments to look forward to . 

Gerrard better rack up the cuddles and kisses then. 

Cuddles. Hugs. Kisses=Success? 

Edited by villalad21

9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

You can 'hide' your double post by clicking the three horizontal dots at the top right of the post then choose 'hide'. 

Doesn't have to be the double posts. Could be like...you know....all the posts. 

• Like 4

Â