That actor was in THAT film?

Tegis

10 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Laurence Fishburne in Nightmare on Elm Street 3 always stuck in my mind given I watched it around the time The Matrix was out

A6F7E29B-C44A-442A-8736-731CFDB17B8A.webp.07d6a9022e3893cede62a8cf51e7c347.webp

See also, Laurence Fishburne in Death Wish 2

spacer.png

• Like 1

Star Trek (2009) also has Chris Hemsworth as Kirk's (Chris Pine) dad and genuinely looks like he could be his dad.

Other ones that leapt to mind - Karl Urban as the bad guy assassin in the Bourne Supremacy, didn't recognise him as being the same guy as Eomer for years.

Amy Adams appearing in Catch Me If You Can as well...

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

That made me think of another Jack Black, he plays a grunt in Mars Attacks, he's lean and mean in it too.

Add in Neverending Story 3 for more sudden Jack Black

15 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Veering away from films, Xena: Warrior Princess is an absolute treasure trove...

Karl Urban in Xena: Warrior Princess: No_Small_Parts

Anyone memba David from the David & Goliath story in Xena: Warrior  Princess?: TheBoys

Nathan Barley had a pre-breakout Benedict Cumberbatch and Ben Whishaw...

Nathan Barley is 10 years old – but do you remember when Benedict  Cumberbatch appeared in it? | Metro News jaynedoll — professorfangirl: Here's a thing: he was filming... | Ben  whishaw, Nathan barley, Film

...and I'm not even going into X-Files, would take far too long.

Layer Cake is my "holy **** that's Ben Whishaw" moment. (Also holy **** that's Tom Hardy)

19 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

Layer Cake is my "holy **** that's Ben Whishaw" moment. (Also holy **** that's Tom Hardy)

Today I learnt Sally Hawkins was in Layer Cake too. God that movie is good and has a lot of actors early in their careers

Â