• Morrisons
    • Sainsbury
    • Waitrose
    • Lidl or Aldi
    • Somerfield
    • Budgen
    • Co-op
    • Spar

I would have gone for Sainsburys but I use the nearest now to save on petrol, they are Morrisons and somerfield.

Not much between em to be honest.

I thought polls were banned? :-)

Tesco. Well, I don't think I've been to any of the others tbh, but I've got fond memories of going to Tesco when I lived in Hull. :) How sad am I? :oops:

Co-op are leading the way with Fair Trade as far as Supermarkets go... but as someone in the financial position of judging 'best' by 'cheapest'.. it has to be Tesco's. Even though I am strongly against monopolies, I can't afford to shop at many of the supermarkets on that list. I shop at small businesses and markets where I can, and Tesco's for the main bulk.

I tend to food shop in Marks and Spencer but you can't always get everything you want but the food is def of a better quality than Tesco ... often shop in Sainsbury ,Tesco or Waitrose as I also have one of each within a mile or 2 of me ..

Waitrose obviously, reasuringly expensive

Anyone who votes Tesco's is liable to food poisoning as they clearly don't realise they repackage the dates an their meat products after the sell by date has gone, that and I once found maggots in my mince

Waitrose obviously, reasuringly expensive

Anyone who votes Tesco's is liable to food poisoning as they clearly don't realise they repackage the dates an their meat products after the sell by date has gone, that and I once found maggots in my mince

The man speaks sense. By far the best wine and booze selection...

Â