Tammy Abraham

nick76

This thread really reminds of "Entrance of the Gladiators" a fierce battle between the lovers and the people who are correct. Anyway enjoy the theme tune of this thread.

GET IT BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS AN ABSOLUTE CIRCUS

Edited by MotoMkali

11 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

This thread really reminds of "Entrance of the Gladiators" a fierce battle between the lovers and the people who are correct. Anyway enjoy the theme tune of this thread.

So nice that you’ve said Dave and I are correct, it’s the best thing you’ve said about me ever

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

18 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The only thing stuck in one motion is this thread mate!! 🤣

This thread is ace.

I mean let's face it untill the Window closes there's just as much chance Tammy joining that anyone else.

More chance of Tammy signing than ESR and look at them over in that thread lol.

We make this thread a fun place us lot, with valid reasons as to why Tammy should be here.

Me and Nick won't be beaten.

300 GIF by memecandy

300 GIF

gerard butler love GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This thread is ace.

I mean let's face it untill the Window closes there's just as much chance Tammy joining that anyone else.

We make this thread a fun place us lot, with valid reasons as to why Tammy should be here.

And for anybody whose not on board….

200.gif

Edited by nick76

No one is against anyone… just a difference of opinion…

It’s just get tiring how everything is getting repeated and regurgitated… there is no better example of going round in circles…

I’ve even come across articles/reports that Tammy is valued at 50m now, that would be madness…

There is no sign that this is happening and it’s been debated to death…  it’s just constant repetition now…

It’s not a case of anyone against anyone else… 

Tbh, I appreciate nick and dave’s sense of humour even though I would agree they are being quite obsessive and fan boying over Tammy like crazy… it’s relentless 🤣

It even creeps into other threads 🤣

I don’t have any major fondness for Tammy but if there was a genuine link it wouldn’t annoy me…

I prefer and have more fondness for our own players, particularly Ollie in this case…

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Sorry mate, but that is complete nonsense.

We actually placed bids for ESR.

You might as well say that we could sign any player, Messi or Ronaldo?

There’s nothing, so far, to suggest that we hold any interest in Tammy.

Whoever thinks we do is thinking based on what they would like to see and based on the nostalgia factor or personal fondness of the player…

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

No one is against anyone… just a difference of opinion…

It’s just get tiring how everything is getting repeated and regurgitated… there is no better example of going round in circles…

I’ve even come across articles/reports that Tammy is valued at 50m now, that would be madness…

There is no sign that this is happening and it’s been debated to death…  it’s just constant repetition now…

It’s not a case of anyone against anyone else… 

Tbh, I appreciate nick and dave’s sense of humour even though I would agree they are being quite obsessive and fan boying over Tammy like crazy… it’s relentless 🤣

It even creeps into other threads 🤣

I don’t have any major fondness for Tammy but if there was a genuine link it wouldn’t annoy me…

I prefer and have more fondness for our own players, particularly Ollie in this case…

I'm pretty sure we had an agreement,who was it you asked me not to support coming here in the transfer thread, mmmmmm was it lingard? Posts may have to start making a comeback if you don't stop this 😂.

The Matrix GIF by Splash Designworks (aka splashdw.com)

I suggest you take the proper pill now Jas 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Sorry mate, but that is complete nonsense.

We actually placed bids for ESR.

You might as well say that we could sign any player, Messi or Ronaldo?

There’s nothing, so far, to suggest that we hold any interest in Tammy.

Whoever thinks we do is thinking based on what they would like to see and based on the nostalgia factor or personal fondness of the player…

Two owners over 9 billions says we could if they desired.

9 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This thread is ace.

300 GIF by memecandy

300 GIF

gerard butler love GIF

Will you admit defeat if we don’t sign or even bid for Tammy? 😆

For some reason… I doubt it 🤣

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

I'm pretty sure we had an agreement,who was it you asked me not to support coming here in the transfer thread, mmmmmm was it lingard? Posts may have to start making a comeback if you don't stop this 😂.

Huh?

When did I say that?

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

If it’s annoying you I’ll stop mate… just say the word.

But don’t support shit players coming to us ok?

🤣

Afaik though, I made no such request…

Â