Tammy Abraham

nick76

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

asked to another person ofc, but for me, no i wouldnt, i think we could spend 40m more wisely, or on a better player.

Not on a striker at premier level you couldn't.

Sure I guess some of you want Jesus Pitarch type signings again, were not trying to survive any longer were trying to compete and money has to be spent 

Edited by Dave-R

51 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Not on a striker at premier level you couldn't.

Sure I guess some of you want Jesus Pitarch type signings again, were not trying to survive any longer were trying to compete and money has to be spent 

i dont mind money being spent, my point was 40m on Tammy isnt value for money, you could buy better players for 40m, is my point, not that i dont want us to spend 40m.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Was there even a credible link? 70 pages of squabbling about whether we need a player that we probably aren't even actually interested in.

Our only real 'credible source' is John Percy. 

So no, just lazy rag links(?) putting two and two together from the time he was on loan with us. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sne said:

Yeah sure, nothing against him as person or player. 

Edit: The £40m would have to come from somewhere thou and would still effect our finances so actually no I think I'd say no thanks.

Fair enough.

3 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Maybe you could raise some of the money towards Tammy's exorbitant transfer fee and if you can also convince him that he's back up to Ollie and will have to earn his place. Then and only then would this transfer begin to interest me in the slightest...

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I really hope we sign Tammy just so @nick76 can strut round this thread all season like a BMF.

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Just this thread? I’d be strutting in every thread….😂🥳😂🥳😂

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Was there even a credible link? 70 pages of squabbling about whether we need a player that we probably aren't even actually interested in.

austin powers dancing GIF

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I really hope we sign Tammy just so @nick76 can strut round this thread all season like a BMF.

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

I tell you I'll be strutting beside Nick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

You love going round don't you Jas, one leg longer than the other mate, you really are stuck in one motion you poor poor bloke 😂

Â