Tammy Abraham

nick76

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s just get tiring how everything is getting repeated and regurgitated… there is no better example of going round in circles…

This is not having a go at you or being funny but if you are bored of it then why read this thread.  I don’t read every thread because some I’m not interested in.  

Dave and I are having fun with some seriousness which we know irritates some but just like we can ignore users you can also not read threads if you don’t want.  

We want you to enjoy but if not, for your own sanity don’t read it mate is my best advice because this is going to continue likely until we sign him, somebody else signs him or the window closes.

Just now, Jas10 said:

Will you admit defeat if we don’t sign or even bid for Tammy? 😆

For some reason… I doubt it 🤣

art bloodsport GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Never, not until we moved away into better signings like the so called top 6 make. Tammy is not out of the clubs list of wanted players but if we broke into the top 6 and were regulars then yeah I'd agree that we would have to be looking at much much better. For a club wanted to break into Europe and will want to start competing in that scene Tammy is the perfect 30 plus mill striker to have beside Watkins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

This is not having a go at you or being funny but if you are bored of it then why read this thread.  I don’t read every thread because some I’m not interested in.  

Dave and I are having fun with some seriousness which we know irritates some but just like we can ignore users you can also not read threads if you don’t want.  

We want you to enjoy but if not, for your own sanity don’t read it mate is my best advice because this is going to continue likely until we sign him, somebody else signs him or the window closes.

I’m not irritated mate, I just come in here for a laugh and for “banter” 😆

Does my sharing of an opposing view bother you? I can stop if so…

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Huh?

When did I say that?

You did, you asked us to come over to another thread a few weeks ago, can’t remember which one to help defend/support you in exchange for your support on here.  Can’t remember the player but could’ve been Lingard.

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Huh?

When did I say that?

I'm pretty sure it were like last week or week before, I'm sure it was you that struck the deal with me that if I stopped with Lingard before I began 😂 that you would throw support up for Tammy or should I say not down vote the idea or refrain from negatizing this thread 😂

I will now have to go find out who said it and to do that I need to look through hundreds of responses lol.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’m not irritated mate, I just come in here for a laugh and for “banter” 😆

Does my sharing of an opposing view bother you? I can stop if so…

Nah love it but you promised to be on our side if we helped you…

Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land

Just now, nick76 said:

You did, you asked us to come over to another thread a few weeks ago, can’t remember which one to help defend/support you in exchange for your support on here.  Can’t remember the player but could’ve been Lingard.

Oh, it was a lighthearted joke to come n back me up on supporting Traore… cos some ppl were laying into him…

you didn’t do it either 🤣

Back to the other comment, it wasn’t aimed specifically at you. Just as much at the people with opposing views. 

The same debates or arguments are being made, rather than just having a laugh or moving on…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Oh, it was a lighthearted joke to come n back me up on supporting Traore… cos some ppl were laying into him…

you didn’t do it either 🤣

Oh yeah I screwed up on that…

bbc three oh bollocks GIF by BBC

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Motion Icon GIF by Qieer Wang

Watch yourself Kiwi you will electrocute yourself there 😂

I would say Tammy is lightning also and Locks himself into scoring goals also.

He's a good boy this Kiwi he's a fine supporter of our Tammy.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Watch yourself Kiwi you will electrocute yourself there 😂

I would say Tammy is lightning also and Locks himself into scoring goals also.

He's a good boy this Kiwi he's a fine supporter of our Tammy.

kill me now steve carell GIF

• Haha 1

Â