Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

Just now, nick76 said:

You’ve got to be kidding surely?

well he said Yates and Garner have been useless and both have been involved in the goal and chances for Forest. Garner cutting off one of Hudderfield's most dangerous chances. So you make up your mind ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

well he said Yates and Garner have been useless and both have been involved in the goal and chances for Forest. Garner cutting off one of Hudderfield's most dangerous chances. So you make up your mind ;)

I'm kidding obviously.

I do actually think with the ball them two have been two "Hourihanes" they dont really want it in tight spaces or want to turn and get it moving. They just want the easy ones or to run on it.

Lucky OG aside i don't think Forest have took the great advantage Huddersfield setup has granted them with the ball.

It's been pretty turgid.

• Like 1

been a fairly quiet first half so far imo, i think worrall is looking like the player who is struggling a bit against Thomas. I like Thomas as a player, incredible going from Boreham Wood to a full international and playing in front of 90000 people in the space of a couple of years. looks rapid too, i do think he could get the better of Worrall at some point and already beat him a couple of times

1 minute ago, OhioVilla said:

Davis is dreadful in the final third. Stands there, asks for a pass every now and then, but mostly is standing and waiting.

Yeah he needs to break the offside trap with Huddersfield defending starting line inside their own PK box...

• Like 2

They should bring Sam Surridge on at some point, he has excellent movement. They don't need to take Davis off to do this though, it would allow him to be a bit deeper and surge forward which Surridge can take advantage off. Just feel they need to get a 2nd here, they have been a bit nervy at times.

2 minutes ago, OhioVilla said:

Davis is dreadful in the final third. Stands there, asks for a pass every now and then, but mostly is standing and waiting.

I think we are just used to Ollie and Danny moving a lot more around upfront and their pressing game, which isn’t what Davis does which is essential to be a striker in the PL days. If he’s not going to do that he needs to move more to receive the ball and lay off, which should be the strong part of his game but he’s not doing that yet today.

You can sense the nervousness amongst the forest fans aswell, they sound quiet atm. I swear when we went there in 2019 we didn't stop singing, the entire 90 it felt like we were in constant voice. Wonder if it sounded like that on tv too. they are starting to pipe up now which is good lol

Â