2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Henry's good at pretty much everything without me being able to say that he's great at one thing 

He could get some TDs with a good QB and with good coaching he could be a top 5 TE... Highest paid in the league though? Nah, glad the chargers walked away from that, the chance to tie him down was 2 years back but I'm sure that was the big injury year, was always losing him after that

Bill's made no secret of being a big fan for a long time now 

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Won't help without a decent QB though.

Cam did OK with the worst roster they have had in years . He'll have the covid opt outs returning , all these new guys plus a another pre-season under his belt. 

He's not a top tier QB but he's definitely in the "decent" category .

I do expect them to draft a QB as well mind you.  

1 hour ago, Xela said:

John Johnson III signing for Browns. Don't know much about him. Any good?

He was excellent last year and was number 2 on my list of wants after Justin Simmons (who got tagged.)

• Like 2

Watson to Tyrod... It never stops for the texans does it? 

To be fair he seems a great guy and Herbert could do with him holding his hand in LA but **** me he was boring to watch, I understand why his INT percentages are so low, he won't throw if a defender is within 10 yards of his target

Much better day 2 for Duuuval.  

From having no run defense two days ago to having Lualua back , Malcolm Brown , Jihad Ward and Robertson -Harris is some turnaround.

We have Al Woods and Gunter to come back from covid/health opt-outs so I'd say we are nailed on to go to a 3-4  defense  .  This should allow Josh Allen and Chaisson to revert back to being OLB's again (Both are better stood up)

Griffin is overpaid but he'll be with CJ Henderson and Sidney Jones so won't have as much pressure on him.

The defense went from garbage to downright mediocre pretty fast .  Hopefully post draft it can reach the heights of bang average.

We haven't signed a single top tier guy but as a collective there is a noticeable improvement.   All the major holes are pretty much patched up except for TE which allows a lot of scope with 12 draft picks still to come ( I don't know what pick we gave NO for Brown).

If we had done today's business yesterday and vice versa it would have been far less frustrating.

Â