2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Lost Curtis Samuel to WFT which is annoying. Had his best year for us last year under a new HC & OC and then joins his old HC & OC who didn't know how to use him? Money talks I guess. 

Just now, Milfner said:

Lost Curtis Samuel to WFT which is annoying. Had his best year for us last year under a new HC & OC and then joins his old HC & OC who didn't know how to use him? Money talks I guess. 

The good news is the  WR crop in this years draft is just as good,  if not better than last years.  Samuel will be easily replaceable at a fraction of that money.

Washington will be fun to watch mind you with those 2 Buckeyes and Fitzpatrick in DGAF mode.

9 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

If I were a Panthers fan I'd be more upset about losing Chris Manhertz to Jax.

The guy has 12 catches for 142 yds and 1 TD in only 6 years.   He will be tough to replace IMO.

I couldn't believe the money he got for a blocking tight end. He was genuinely so irrelevant that we he caught the CMC pass TD versus the Saints a couple years back the commentator got his name wrong! 

• Like 1

Just now, Milfner said:

I couldn't believe the money he got for a blocking tight end. He was genuinely so irrelevant that we he caught the CMC pass TD versus the Saints a couple years back the commentator got his name wrong! 

He'll be earning more than Chark and Shenault this season. 

He better block like Joe Thomas for that money.😀

To be fair if you want to keep Lawrence alive then playing two RT's together might just work.  Stuffing Shaq Barrett is no easy feat !

We are going to have THE BEST blocking TE in the league AND the BEST punt returner.

When you add that to the swimming pool and scoreboard it feels like we have something special cooking.

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Don't look back ...

At least you had your (false) hope at QB already. Browns and the Broncos where searching and picked Weeden and Ozweiler.
golf fall GIF

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

I don't care that he's 38 and it's a one year deal. I'm absolutely buzzing to have Fitz in Washington 😀

Swapping Darby for Jackson was also a stroke of genius. You could win that division with your eyes shut if that D stays fit.

• Like 1

Â