2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Just now, Tegis said:

Atlantas phone will explode

And it will make the Trubisky deal like good business if SF gave up those pics for Mac Jones. 

If it doesn't go Lawrence  - Wilson - Fields I'll be flabbergasted  .  (Trevor already has the Jags playbook)

The Browns have assembled a nice roster there so they can have some fun in the draft.

I hope they draft 

Dyami Brown WR   North Carolina

Deonte Brown G   Alabama

Anthony Brown QB   Oregon

Spencer Brown RB   UAB

Amon -Ra St Brown WR USC

Spencer Brown 2 OT Northern Iowa

Bobby Brown DL Texas A&M

Baron Browning LB Ohio State

Shakur Brown CB Michigan State

Tre Brown CB Oklahoma

• Haha 2

Does not take broncos out of the QB market?? 

If they took Bridgewater and then fields or lance at 9 then that's madness, there will be a decent enough QB, think that'll look a bad decision in a couple of years 

Maybe they'll trade down to someone wanting a QB ahead of the pats 

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If they took Bridgewater and then fields or lance at 9 then that's madness, there will be a decent enough QB, think that'll look a bad decision in a couple of years 

If they still draft a QB, Locks out of the door pre camp

Just now, Tegis said:

If they still draft a QB, Locks out of the door pre camp

No doubt

But if they take say fields rather than the 49ers getting him then what does Bridgewater do next year? Earn a lot of money in a tough division improving them at QB but probably not enough to do anything, whilst fields sits on the side line, it's not really even short termism

If they have the hots for someone else in a different position then I can start to see it a bit more but even then there should be a good QB prospect at 9 this year so it looks like a waste, if they're bringing in Bridgewater to then land pitts or sewell or surtain or even a WR like smith then it'll start to make sense 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

if they're bringing in Bridgewater to then land pitts or sewell or surtain or even a WR like smith then it'll start to make sense 

I think we'll end up with Slater. Not bad but it's a case of what could have been. Losing seasons sucks, but it's sucks even more with no real QB solution in sight. Unless Lock does a 180 and becomes serviceable. His stats last year was atrocious.

Â