Your Top 10 Most Hated Football Clubs

maqroll

11 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Is that because they're sort of an artificial made-up newer club?

Yes, aren't they annoying? His whinging and their supporters' whinging never stops.

I feel exactly the same. I like to see all Midlands clubs beating northern and London clubs. But ... Ipswich? Huh?

Their club and Suffolk constabulary refused to arrest, prosecute and execute Richard Wright by firing squad after his brutal and malicious assault on Luc Nilis

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Sha

Man Utd

Newcastle

Spurs

Liverpool 

Stoke

PSG

Albion 

Wolves

MK Dons

That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm getting a bit more mellow in my older age. 

Any list that doesn't have Man City just cannot be taken seriously. 

In fact, any list that doesn't have them 1st doesn't make sense to me. Even SHA are (whilst a load of scumbags) not a state owned bunch of cheats with entitled fans, sweeping up every trophy available with illegal funding. 

1. Man City

2. Man City

3. Man City

4. SHA

5. PSG

6. Man United

7. Real Madrid

8. Chelsea

9. Liverpool

10. Coventry

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

In fact, any list that doesn't have them 1st doesn't make sense to me. Even SHA are (whilst a load of scumbags) not a state owned bunch of cheats with entitled fans, sweeping up every trophy available with illegal funding. 

1. Man City

2. Man City

3. Man City

4. SHA

5. PSG

6. Man United

7. Real Madrid

8. Chelsea

9. Liverpool

10. Coventry

Oh don't forget to add man city to your list ! 😉

Man city, sky and Vars have ruined prem league football for me...

Trouble is I cannot have sky and VARs in my top 10 hated clubs but they would be in my list of top 10 hated things of football....

Vars

Man city

Diving

Klopp

Sky

Cheating

Man Utd

Inconsistent referees

Stockley park

Inconsistent application of rules of the game (handball, offside etc)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

1. Man City

2. Man City

3. Man City

4. SHA

5. PSG

6. Man United

7. Real Madrid

8. Chelsea

9. Liverpool

10. Coventry

Don't really mind if you take it seriously or not, that's my opinion. City as they are now just don't wind me up all that much, certainly not enough for me to put them on this list. Man City of old were a decent club, with decent fans. They went through utter turmoil, and all while having the neighbours they had. Their proper fans stuck with them. I don't begrudge those fans anything. 

11 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Is that because they're sort of an artificial made-up newer club? 

The fact they took a club away from a community and moved it away from then. Similar to the way Amercan sports franchises do.

I suppose I should also add all the Red Bull teams that took over existing clubs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Wow. Genuinely,.wow.

Nothing to add. I said what I said. If you hate them, fine. I get it, I understand why you might. I just dislike other teams more. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

Nothing to add. I said what I said. If you hate them, fine. I get it, I understand why you might. I just dislike other teams more. 

No other club has ever, or will ever have as much of a negative effect on our chances of success as Man City. They have stolen and willl continue to steal 70% or so of all available trophies. And are allowed to get away with it.

They directly affect our chances of any potential success because they are allowed to cheat. 

That's why they have to be top of the list. I can't understand how there can be anyone who doesn't see that.

That said, you are entitled to your opinion as much as I am.*

*Facts are facts though.

50 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

No other club has ever, or will ever have as much of a negative effect on our chances of success as Man City. They have stolen and willl continue to steal 70% or so of all available trophies. And are allowed to get away with it.

They directly affect our chances of any potential success because they are allowed to cheat. 

That's why they have to be top of the list. I can't understand how there can be anyone who doesn't see that.

That said, you are entitled to your opinion as much as I am.*

*Facts are facts though.

For me it was worse in the 90s when Utd pissed the league every year, could spend way more and nobody could get close.  I hate their fans more because there are so many where I live in Sussex too.  Small Heath and Leeds are top of the scumbag list.

Blues
Barcelona
City
Albion
Wolves
Coventry
Newcastle
Spurs
Celtic
Arsenal

Arsenal probably interchangable with others; but their recent bizarre obsession with us/Emery/Emi is annoying and weird. All the others could disappear from football and the sport would be better off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Don't really mind if you take it seriously or not, that's my opinion. City as they are now just don't wind me up all that much, certainly not enough for me to put them on this list. Man City of old were a decent club, with decent fans. They went through utter turmoil, and all while having the neighbours they had. Their proper fans stuck with them. I don't begrudge those fans anything. 

The only thing I hate from City is the drug cheat manager. The rest is very meh, I wouldnt watch them play as they generally bore you. I also dont know any City fans either 

They just offer nothing for me at all

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

The only thing I hate from City is the drug cheat manager. The rest is very meh, I wouldnt watch them play as they generally bore you. I also dont know any City fans either 

They just offer nothing for me at all

So you are fine with them gaining a monumental advantage over Villa by cheating the financial rules over 100 times? 

Even though they generate 10 times more income anyway?

No wonder they will never be punished when fans of rival clubs are happy to accept their financial doping as "meh".

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

So you are fine with them gaining a monumental advantage over Villa by cheating the financial rules over 100 times? 

Even though they generate 10 times more income anyway?

No wonder they will never be punished when fans of rival clubs are happy to accept their financial doping as "meh".

"Your top 10 most hated football clubs" not "GlobalVillan's top 10 most hated football clubs".

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

"Your top 10 most hated football clubs" not "GlobalVillan's top 10 most hated football clubs".

It's a forum for discussion. That means interaction with posters. What's your problem?

I am pointing out why I think it seems crazy that people don't have a problem with Villa being **** over by Man City.

Edited by GlobalVillan

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

It's a forum for discussion. That means interaction with posters. What's your problem?

The projection on other posters "So you're fine with them blah blah blah?".  It's not a discussion, it's just ranting.

Try accepting that people don't care as much about Man City as you do rather than railing at them.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

The projection on other posters "So you're fine with them blah blah blah?".  It's not a discussion, it's just ranting.

Try accepting that people don't care as much about Man City as you do rather than railing at them.

What a ridiculous response. It's an open forum and people can ask other posters why they have reached certain conclusions. 

If people are fine with our club being shafted, which we are, by Man City, then I am asking why.

Which is absolutely perfecty reasonable to ask.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

What a ridiculous response. It's an open forum and people can ask other posters why they have reached certain conclusions. 

If people are fine with our club being shafted, which we are, by Man City, then I am asking why.

Which is absolutely perfecty reasonable to ask.

On 14/01/2024 at 09:10, GlobalVillan said:

Wow. Genuinely,.wow.

Good question - very well phrased and should encourage the kind of open discussion you elude to 👍

Â