Your Top 10 Most Hated Football Clubs

maqroll

Feel free to rank them if you want to. British clubs, and clubs from all over the world.

My top 10 in no particular order-

Coventry City

Lazio

Real Madrid

West Ham

Chivas

Small Heath

Chelsea

Millwall

Leeds

Small Heath, Lillestrøm SK, Rosenborg BK, FC Lyn, Molde FK, Rangers, Real Madrid, Man United, Liverpool, Lazio and any other club of similar political disposition. 

Edited by Michelsen

Celtic are a team I despise, never really gave a care for them until I began living in Scotland. Horrible fans, horrible ground too!

Leeds are a team I also dislike due to reading comments from their fans on social media about Villa and in particular the abuse Grealish seems to have been getting from them for at least 18 months. 

Manure

Man Sh**y 

Newcastle

That's all I got...

What’s with the Coventry hate?

I don’t particularly hate any club in the Prem because I don’t interact with other fans too often. Leeds and Man U win the award for most annoying twitter warriors.

I do get annoyed with the Sky 6 in the Prem, and the likes of Bayern/Real Madrid/Barcelona/Juve only because American sports media seem to think no clubs outside of the behemoths matter.

The one club I really don’t care for is PSG. The new money, the gaudy apparel, the Jordan brand, it all seems very plastic to me.

SHA is a given, but they’re irrelevant.

-SHA

-Juventus

-Barcelona

-Newcastle

-Leeds

-PSG

-Man Utd

-Spurs

-I used to hate Liverpool up until the day we've beaten them 7-2. 😄

-I used to hate Valencia but I don't mind them now, and the same goes with Schalke.

-I hate 4 local teams here in Saudi Arabia (Al Hilal, Al Ahli, AlNassr, Ittihad).

27 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

What’s with the Coventry hate?

Coventry was Villa's only derby match when I first became a fan back in the mid 90's and I quickly learned to dislike everything about them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

Feel free to rank them if you want to. British clubs, and clubs from all over the world.

My top 10 in no particular order-

Coventry City

Lazio

Real Madrid

West Ham

Chivas

Small Heath

Chelsea

Millwall

Leeds

errm... I only count 9

• Haha 1