Your Top 10 Most Hated Football Clubs

maqroll

8 hours ago, Michelsen said:

Small Heath, Lillestrøm SK, Rosenborg BK, FC Lyn, Molde FK, Rangers, Real Madrid, Man United, Liverpool, Lazio and any other club of similar political disposition. 

I'm taking a hazard guess you're following enga 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MNVillan said:

What’s with the Coventry hate?

Pound shop club,  ridiculous fans and an absolute hole of a city.

They would be the natural successors to the small heath if small heath went pop.

They sing little songs about hating the Villa when they are on their own and no-one can see.  Ahh bless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Horrible scum fans who are our imaginary rivals.

Small heath lite really, bitter as **** and full.of shit.

Hate is a strong word but

Man U - always have done

Liverpool - see above

Leeds - dirty

Newcastle - massive potential to win nothing 

Baggies - horrible inbreds with too many fingers and not enough teeth

Small Heath - didn't even wanna type this so need to use hand sanitiser now

• Haha 1

Hate is a bit strong (I don't think I could name 10), but there's a few clubs that if they went to the wall tomorrow I'd be raising a glass...

Small Heath - Needs no explanation

Millwall - No place for them in the game

Leeds - Dirty Cheaters.

Man Utd - Growing up in the 90s and seeing all of the plastic fans at school. Hated them.

Chelsea - A nothing club before the financial doping.

Man City - See above.

Real Madrid - Corruption in the extreme. Our clubs get propped up by foreign oligarchs and governments. They get propped up by their own government.

6 hours ago, MNVillan said:

It's because they are local (look at a map), they hate us, and they think they are our big rivals. But they are not. They are utterly irrelevant. For that reason, I would never include them in my 'hated clubs' list. Far better to ignore them. When I was playing for our work football team in Bradford, the rival for my RB/RWB position was a (considerably younger) Coventry fan. I used to consistently get picked ahead of him (and bear in mind I was crap), which embittered him further. In the pub after one match he was telling everyone about the 'traditional rivalry' between Cov and Villa. They all looked at me for a response, to which I said something like "Rivalry? Coventry? Nah. I'd forgotten they existed to be honest... what league are they in?" Cue much laughter, and the vermin felcher going red in the face and glaring at me furiously. Most amusing. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I dont know about clubs I hate, but there are several I dislike.

1. Small Heath. If left alone, I couldnt really care about them, but then I hear the stories what local Villa fans have had to endure with this scum, like having bottles of piss thrown at them, grown men attacking kids in Villa tops, and then there was that felcher who ran on the pitch to try and hit Jack. 

2. ManUre. Cheating bastards, especially when Fergie was in charge, and still cheating bastards now.

3.Leeds. Dont even really dislike them, but really they are just a nothing club that gets more unearned credit than they deserve. Also, Bamford. 

4.Wet Spasm. I really don't know why, they just annoy me, and whenever they lose, for some subconscious reason it makes me happy.

5. Cardiff. Their handling of Salas' tragic death was appalling. Also, textbook plastic club.

That's about it. Anybody else who isn't Villa I just don't care about, except for maybe a small temporary fondness for Swansea.

Teams that can go to hell:

• DIF
  • SHA
  • Manure
  • Arsenal

Hammarby may be local rivals, but their fans are generally really chill people and the atmosphere during games is fantastic that it's just impossible not to like them a little bit XD

Edited by osmark86

8 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Alla hatar oss, alla hatar oss..

For me it's mostly due to AIK having loads of neo-nazi & racist fans back in the early 90's and me and my friends getting attacked on multiple occasions. 

Fwiw they were not the only club that had them and I'm sure a lot of them couldn't care less about football, but it was part of the game to be affiliated with AIK. As I got older it had more to do with their close bonds to the Swedish FA leadership and AIK's somewhat dodgy leadership figures. 

Nowadays I don't really care about AIK tbh.

14 minutes ago, sne said:

For me it's mostly due to AIK having loads of neo-nazi & racist fans back in the early 90's and me and my friends getting attacked on multiple occasions. 

Fwiw they were not the only club that had them and I'm sure a lot of them couldn't care less about football, but it was part of the game to be affiliated with AIK. As I got older it had more to do with their close bonds to the Swedish FA leadership and AIK's somewhat dodgy leadership figures. 

Nowadays I don't really care about AIK tbh.

honestly I understand this. AIK unfortunately had a problem with this in the 90s and it's bloody awful. I'm an AIK fan because I'm born in Solna and I grew up supporting them, nothing to do with political affiliation (which is very much anti anything far-right). in any case this isn't exactly a problem that was unique for AIK as a club in the 90s and not really a tangible problem today. "fans" using football as a forum to spread hate and violence aren't fans in my book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

honestly I understand this. AIK unfortunately had a problem with this in the 90s and it's bloody awful. I'm an AIK fan because I'm born in Solna and I grew up supporting them, nothing to do with political affiliation (which is very much anti anything far-right). in any case this isn't exactly a problem that was unique for AIK as a club in the 90s and not really a tangible problem today. "fans" using football as a forum to spread hate and violence aren't fans in my book.

IFK Göteborg had/has their Wisemen who in my book have their fair share of absolute cretins and at least used to house some nazi idiots.

• Like 1

All clubs have them, and bigger clubs tend to have more. Far right groups know   (knew?) football is (was?) the perfect arena to recruit impressionable young men adrift from society. My Norwegian club, Vålerenga (you guessed it @KenjiOgiwara) has had its fair share of violent, fash wannabees polluting the stands, despite the club in general having working class roots and generally liberal affiliations (always being ahead of the curve in terms of anti-racism and pro-diversity work , lots of fan links to St. Pauli etc.) 

• Like 1

the only teams i have any real disliking for are:

Bournemouth - living on the south coast has been unbearable last few seasons. i actually want blues to win at the weekend such is my dislike for them now

Spurs - insufferable fans since they got into the CL for the first time

Everton - never met a fan i got along with. total pricks in my experience

Leeds - only because of the media wankfest and bamford...never actually met a fan before

Blues - standard

Stoke - most unpleasant ground to visit after blues. scumbags, to a man

Liverpool - standard...and i've grown quite a disliking of Klopp lately too

Man U - never actually had an issue with utd fans until their assumption that they can just take jack off us

Portsmouth - scummy fans, scummy ground, scummy city

Millwall - for booing the taking of the knee

I've disliked Millwall ever since our FA cup game at the Den under Lambert in 2013. All the away fans were kept back for like an hour after the game in a fenced off section behind the stands, and when I got talking to a Millwall fan on the train and mentioned it, he just shrugged and said "it's for your own protection". Also I seem to recall N'Zogbia (I think) getting a bunch of bottles thrown at him just as he was about to take a free kick.

They're just thugs and they're proud of it.

Edited by Mantis

Its a combination of clubs you have to hate, clubs which seem to get  disproportionate amount of coverage, and nouveau riche clubs which have got to their positions by the owners. I nearly put Man City on the list but their (old) fans are not a bad bunch. Millwall and Leicester also near the list for me as well.

Liverpool- Standard

Man U-Standard. Years of growing up with both of these teams having hundreds of plastic fans near me.

Chelsea- They would have gone bust until they got Abramovich purely on the grounds that they are based in West London. A horrible bunch of supporters. Ground is rubbish as well.

Spurs- deluded support base.  Won the league once in 60 years and no European Cup and yet have always been seen as a 'big' club because they are in London. Ok they have  a new ground but the area is a still a dump.

Leeds-Standard. Spent more time outside the top flight in the last 40 years than in but considered a massive club by many.  History of horrible right wing fans.  Alleged Match fixing. Replaced a team which had to be abolished because of match fixing. Lee Bowyer.  Dirty Leeds. Patrick JCB Bamford. Need I say more.

Small Heath- pity more than hate but have to be on the list.

PSG-See above for Chelsea reasons.

Real Madrid- a club built on fascism. 

Juventus- Match fixing. Plus far too many brits wearing Ronaldo Juventus shirts once summer happens. Just stop it.

Forest Green Rovers- a village club bought by a millionaire who is using it as a vehicle for his opinions. I will turn down the vegan burger thanks.

Â