image.png.bdc47b88dfce779dd6fb43a5ed8f2a04.png

February 7, 2021
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
Referee    Carl Cheffers

Ceremonies
National anthem    Eric Church & Jazmine Sullivan
Halftime show    The Weeknd

Network    CBS
Announcers    Jim Nantz (play-by-play) Tony Romo (analyst)
Tracy Wolfson, Evan Washburn and Jay Feely (sideline reporters)
Gene Steratore (rules analyst)

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Best thing I can hope for is that after winning 2 Reid retires but in reality they've got every chance of doing a threepeat 

He signed a contract to 2026. Milking that Mahomes for all it's worth. Fun being in the AFCW isn't it :D

• Like 1

Really happy for Tom. The guy is just incredible. I will be rooting for Tampa and I'd love it if Tom and Gronk can link up for a TD. Pats brass really **** things up. If they didn't have a long term replacement ready to take over, they should've done more to keep Tom. It's great to see him have success (outside the AFC East), but it's still kind of painful to watch also.

I expect this to be a very close game with high scoring. The Bucs looked really good last night.

• Like 1

If the Chiefs secondary hadn't have stepped up this past few weeks, I would expect Tampa to win.  As it is, I see Brady getting picked multiple times.

Chiefs will go back to back.

Plus, I'm bored of Tom Brady.

54 minutes ago, sne said:

The amount of people out in the streets and in the parties not wearing masks (in the intended way) ahead of the game is MAGA level. Bell ends as far as the eye can see.

Florida baby :lol:

• Haha 2

Just had a pre-game doze, typically after months of no early jobs, I now have a month of 4am starts.

So straight out after the game I suppose. Also can't drink much either.

Better be worth it!

Â