Playoffs 2020-21: Wild Card Weekend

Tegis

The Browns were excellent last night, was well worth staying up for.

Thankfully next week's game is on at a reasonable 8pm.

Go Browns!

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 3

OK. Nickelodeon can host all the playoff games from now on XD

GG Browns too. Love seeing the Steelers destroyed, hope you do the same to KC now setting up a Divisional AFC Champ game! (Assuming we beat the Bills)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beastmix said:

I'd love it if the Browns pulled it off. Them or Tampa because it would be satisfying to see Brady get another ring without any credit going to Belichick.

Anyone but Green Bay though, really.

Na, no more rings for Brady or Brees please.  This new generation deserves some early success.  The only old boy I'd be happy to see win one more would be Rodgers because he's been epic all season.

The final eight teams include, Baker, Josh Allen, Mahomes and Lamar; all are names I'd prefer to see win it all, over the old guard.

If the Browns fall out, I'm backing the Bills (who I think will beat the Ravens).  I've been a big fan of Josh Allen since the draft (I wanted the Browns to take him no. 1 at the time) and I truly don't rate Lamar as a QB.

6 hours ago, Tubby said:

If the Browns fall out, I'm backing the Bills (who I think will beat the Ravens).  I've been a big fan of Josh Allen since the draft (I wanted the Browns to take him no. 1 at the time) and I truly don't rate Lamar as a QB.

I wanted Darnold or Rosen 

Probably why i'm not an NFL talent scout. 

• Haha 1

Stat taken from the daily ESPN email:

The Browns scored as many points in their 28-point first quarter performance as they did during the first quarter of their previous 13 games in Pittsburgh combined.

• Shocked 1

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

I wanted Darnold or Rosen 

Probably why i'm not an NFL talent scout. 

I was all in on Allen as #1 and Bradley Chubb as #4

I reckon that would have turned out ok

3 minutes ago, Tubby said:

I was all in on Allen as #1 and Bradley Chubb as #4

I reckon that would have turned out ok

Yeah I was all for Bradley Chubb at 4... well, I did hope Barkley would drop to 4 but that was a very slim chance!

I wouldn't swap Mayfield for Allen now. With Baker, its more than performances.... its his whole attitude and his leadership that has impressed me. He's very vocal and you can tell everyone at the Browns loves him. He's changed the whole culture around. 

• Like 1

On 11/01/2021 at 22:26, Xela said:

Yeah I was all for Bradley Chubb at 4... well, I did hope Barkley would drop to 4 but that was a very slim chance!

I wouldn't swap Mayfield for Allen now. With Baker, its more than performances.... its his whole attitude and his leadership that has impressed me. He's very vocal and you can tell everyone at the Browns loves him. He's changed the whole culture around. 

I certainly expect that he will be the face of the franchise for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

Â