Playoffs 2020-21: Wild Card Weekend

Tegis

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

@Brumerican No one listens to a thing Skip has to say. At least they shouldn't. Guy doesn't know what he's saying half the time.

He only says 2 things .

Michael Jordan and Tom Brady .

I only watch for Shannon Sharpe as everybody should.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I only watch for Shannon Sharpe as everybody should.

I used to watch for Joy Taylor

Now she's with Baker's biggest fan, Colin.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I used to watch for Joy Taylor

Now she's with Baker's biggest fan, Colin.

Every single sporting story that ever occurred is just like watching your kids grow up according to Cowherd. He can't go 1 minute without an analogy.

On 13/01/2021 at 13:16, Dante_Lockhart said:

You said that about Manziel >_>

I hope I didn't but feel free to find the quote.  I'd be disappointed if I did  🙄

I'm a reluctant Baker fan, he doesn't have the typical measurables that I believe make a QB and he has to make up for it with his decision making - at least that improved this season.  He's not alone though, there are a few smaller QBs in the league now but most of the others have lightning mobility.

I was all in on Brandon Weeden though, so what do I know?  😆

Edited by Tubby
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Tubby said:

I LOVE MANZIEL. Mark my words, we'll become a dynasty with him.

@Dante_Lockhart - Feel free to quote me on this in 2021 when he's busted and we're on our fifth QB since then.

I could have found a really old post from you and quoted that one so the dates were more believable, but I couldn't be bothered to go that deep into the lie.

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I could have found a really old post from you and quoted that one so the dates were more believable, but I couldn't be bothered to go that deep into the lie.

🤣😂

Â