Playoffs 2020-21: Wild Card Weekend

Tegis

Decent round of games. I can earnestly predict that there will be zero shocks and the only game I see going either way is Ravens Titans.

Bills, Seahawks, Bucs, Ravens, Saints, Steelers.

All of the games should at least be entertaining except Rams Hawks which will be a snoozefest 

3 hours ago, Tegis said:

First playoff in 267 years and the Browns get a Covid outbreak. Sucks

On the plus side, we’re only 975,000 retweets from getting Joe Thomas out of retirement.

Fast forwarding a week but After their bye week I quite fancy Brady and the Bucs going up to Green Bay and taking care of them in the snow though Packers will of course also have had a week off 

Hopefully Saints won’t find yet another way to **** up a playoff and can see off the Bears .. Kamara , Brees and Thomas have only played 10 quarters together this season , with luck  the 3 will be fit for the playoff run 

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I fancy the Browns actually. About time they did something except lose.

I think COVID might kill our chance. Several coaches & players out. Hope we give a decent account of ourselves.

• Sad 1

• VT Supporter

Taylor Heinicke vs. Tom Brady? John Wolford vs. Russell Wilson? Covid vs. Steelers?

Playoffs not off to a great start if thees projections stand :(

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â