Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

You see the Merseyside derby on Sky tonight being broadcast to the nation.

If Blues came back up that could be the Second City derby.

Seriously everyone looks forward to playing Blues.

Remember smashing them 5-1?

Remember Gabby getting the winner in the last minute?

Think about it.

Would you rather go to Villa vs Blues or Villa vs Middlesbrough?

Villa Park won't sell out again until we next play Blues.

I don't think TRS-T is a SHA fan per se, but rather a fan of Birmingham clubs as a whole, which is pretty weird if you ask me.

It's beyond weird. As far as I'm concerned the corollary of supporting a team is that you absolutely do not want local rivals doing well. On the contrary. I bet there are few plop or Everton fans who wouldn't delight in seeing their rivals get relegated and have their status diminished for good.

Same for London, Manchester, Glasgow, the North East etc.

For my part I hope there is never again a derby between us and the filth, regardless of how exciting they may be. They are a shit smear on any league they befoul and their "fans" are a disgrace to humanity.

I want to see them go into administration and tumble down the leagues and ultimately into bankruptcy and non-existence.

I don't think TRS-T is a SHA fan per se, but rather a fan of Birmingham clubs as a whole, which is pretty weird if you ask me.

It's beyond weird. As far as I'm concerned the corollary of supporting a team is that you absolutely do not want local rivals doing well. On the contrary. I bet there are few plop or Everton fans who wouldn't delight in seeing their rivals get relegated and have their status diminished for good.

Same for London, Manchester, Glasgow, the North East etc.

For my part I hope there is never again a derby between us and the filth, regardless of how exciting they may be. They are a shit smear on any league they befoul and their "fans" are a disgrace to humanity.

I want to see them go into administration and tumble down the leagues and ultimately into bankruptcy and non-existence.

Spot on,I could not agree with you more !

Â