Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Lets hope Brugge and Braga play out a dull 0-0 in the final round of games

Joking apart, has anything like this ever happened in any competetions? I'm not suggesting it's right, but if two teams that are playing each other are guaranteed of getting through if they draw, surely it would be quite easy for them to come to some arrangement?

wash your mouth out with soap young man!!!!

Why? They aren't going to win it.

The more games they play and the more travel they have the better.

It is only going to tire them out and impact upon their domestic season and help reduce their chances of promotion.

If they fail to go up this season then they will likely have to start cutting their costs due to a reduction in income from the parachute payment.

That is when the real fun would start because history shows if a team relegated from the PL doesn't bounce back at the first attempt things tend to get a lot worse for them.

Short of them winning the thing or getting to the semi or final I want them to stay in the thing for the greater good. :D

i agree, there is no money in the competition and potentially alot of miles, my blues mate is already saying if we win our 3 games, when that gets up to 4/5 games, all to be played in march/april then the chances of them winning those games must decrease

as long as they avoid a hugely glamorous tie i'll be happy with them getting through

It is only going to tire them out and impact upon their domestic season and help reduce their chances of promotion.

If they fail to go up this season then they will likely have to start cutting their costs due to a reduction in income from the parachute payment.

That is when the real fun would start because history shows if a team relegated from the PL doesn't bounce back at the first attempt things tend to get a lot worse for them.

Short of them winning the thing or getting to the semi or final I want them to stay in the thing for the greater good.

all points that need to be considered. the more misery for blose the better :D

i also seem to remember seeing argentina smash someone like peru by about 7 goals to through once

It was 6-0 in the '78 World Cup

Not that that particular World Cup was blatantly fixed or anything...

wash your mouth out with soap young man!!!!

Short of them winning the thing or getting to the semi or final I want them to stay in the thing for the greater good. :D

My Blues mates have been banging on about the UEFA saying that it was worth the relegation and the away games have been the best days of their lives.

**** them having more fun away trips, I want the words removed knocked out AND not get promoted.

I don't care, they can have their fun away days the sun shines on a dogs arse every now and then.

We've been there and done it many many times and will do again this is their once in a life time experience, ask how they like their trips to Brighton.

If Small Heath progressing in Europe helps keep them out of the PL then I will take that because the longer they are in that league the worse their financial position will become. The worse that gets then they will soon be off to Walsall not Warsaw.

Tbh i don't think they'll reach the play offs even if they get knocked out.

Don't want them to get through the group stage as at least we can say we still got further in 2009 before we gave up.

I'd be looking into that Maribor game, conceding 4 goals in the last 20 minutes?! Dodgy.

Â