Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just listened to the tom ross, that was a waste, no-one whinging or crying so a bit of a disappointment. What cracked me up is how they banged on about their away support, sorry guys Villa's away support is like that every away game. The only reason so many turned up was it down to it being a decider of their fate. Remember how many fans they took to Blackpool.

"Birmingham City are eagerly awaiting the Europa League draw. Their most likely opponents are Inter Administration or Rapid Decline..."

:crylaugh:

Stolen for Facebook.

"Birmingham City are eagerly awaiting the Europa League draw. Their most likely opponents are Inter Administration or Rapid Decline..."

Stolen for Facebook.

Expect a response of "where you been?" as texts of this have been doing the rounds since last week :lol:

Stolen for Facebook.

Expect a response of "where you been?" as texts of this have been doing the rounds since last week :lol:

Not among my FB friends, oddly.

SHA have a tiny squad, which is about to get even smaller.

Bently, Derbyshire, Martins and Helb are all to return from their loan spells ~(their most attacking players)

Bowyers contract is expired (will they renew now they getting relegated?)

Maik Taylor (38) Wan-Carr (33yrs) Ferguson (32) Phillips (73) all aging players.

Seb Larsson on his way out too.

Scott Dann highley likely to be snapped up.

Leaving them with a squad of about 24 players including about 5 players i've never heard of.

They will have to heavily rely on loan players next season.

So take away Bentley, Derbyshire, Hleb, Martins, Bowyer, Taylor, Carr, Ferguson, Phillips, Larsson and Dann and they still have 24 players? :shock:

Listened to that BRMB and what a load of shite!!! The fans this, the fans that, F**K OFF!! I am sorry Tom but when only 4000 fans turn up to your Carling cup victory parade and nobody stays behind for your lap of honour last week then it does not really fill your team with passion to fight in your last game! They are not only small heath but they are small time!!

Listening to noses saying "one day we will get there Tom"makes me laugh as "there" is playing in league 2!!

SHA have a tiny squad, which is about to get even smaller.

Bently, Derbyshire, Martins and Helb are all to return from their loan spells ~(their most attacking players)

Bowyers contract is expired (will they renew now they getting relegated?)

Maik Taylor (38) Wan-Carr (33yrs) Ferguson (32) Phillips (73) all aging players.

Seb Larsson on his way out too.

Scott Dann highley likely to be snapped up.

Leaving them with a squad of about 24 players including about 5 players i've never heard of.

They will have to heavily rely on loan players next season.

So take away Bentley, Derbyshire, Hleb, Martins, Bowyer, Taylor, Carr, Ferguson, Phillips, Larsson and Dann and they still have 24 players? :shock:

I think its more than that out of contract, Im sure SSN said 9 players earlier?!

Add Johnson Dann and Foster who WILL all leave they really are in trouble. They could start the season with a whole new first 11, maybe only Zigic will stay but thats doubtfull as Im sure some Euro team will come in for him.

They'll probably end up with about £25m in fees from Johnson Dann Foster and Zigic. Hardly going to build them a new squad to come back up is it?

This makes for interesting Reading Link

They all make me laugh, its been a real pleasure speaking to some of them over the last few weeks! We are safe.... We will hammer you again next year.... Win europe next year........ FA cup too........ HA HA HA HA HA HA you all make me laugh. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::flag::flag:

I see Birminghams draw for the Europa League has been announced, Real Trouble, Rapid Decline and Inter Oblivion.

Annoyingly, barring a miracle, I think they will be seeded for the Europa League Playoff draw, which might give them some hope of actually making the Group Stage.

Hopefully though, it'll just mean they set themselves up for an embarrassing defeat to a team of part timers that finished 4th in the Andorran league or something.

A side of

Foster

Carr Murphy

Davies Ridgewell

Redmond Gardner Mutch/Fahey Beasejour

Jerome McFadden

Will be good enough to see us up.

Apart from losing Foster and perhaps Gardner If that team is good enough to come back up why did they go down with a much better team??

They're so thick.

Below is a list of their current squad according to Wiki, in a worst case scenario for SHA i've listed 12 players likely to leave, which leaves them with a (shit) 22 man squad.

No. Position Player

1 GK Maik Taylor

2 DF Stephen Carr (captain)

3 DF David Murphy

6 DF Liam Ridgewell – MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

9 FW Kevin Phillips

10 FW Cameron Jerome

12 MF Barry Ferguson

13 GK Colin Doyle

16 FW James McFadden

18 MF Keith Fahey

20 MF Enric Vallès