Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 07/12/2023 at 09:10, turnbull said:

Anyone been brave enough (virus risk wise) to venture onto any Bloser forums this morning? 

i did. it was fun. funny how so many of them put themselves through it. i guess there was logic, maybe they were hoping we'd get battered. what was quite striking reading the forum is how many clearly watched the bournemouth game. it wasn't even on tv! of all the games available to them on their IPTV boxes they chose to watch us!

First time I've seen the shite under Shrek as this is on the telly and as entertaining as it it is to watch them fail, I can't really watch this gross incompetence after experiencing Unai ball.

• Like 1

IMG_0539.jpeg.632d046861837cd5091bc988c477beb5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

First time I've seen the shite under Shrek as this is on the telly and as entertaining as it it is to watch them fail, I can't really watch this gross incompetence after experiencing 

Edited by Strog
  • Haha 2

They could easily go down. They are terrible and trying to play a style of football they don’t have the players or manager that can possibly implement. It’s beyond funny.

Edited by Strog

1 minute ago, Strog said:

They could easily go down. They are terrible and trying to play a style of football they don’t have the players or manager that can implement. It’s beyond funny.

I've watched about 20 minutes of this, and unless their style is "pass sideways in midfield and clip it over the full back before not tracking your runner when turning the ball over" then I couldn't tell you what it's supposed to be 

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

I've watched about 20 minutes of this, and unless their style is "pass sideways in midfield and clip it over the full back before not tracking your runner when turning the ball over" then I couldn't tell you what it's supposed to be 

They apparently want to play high press possession football. My dead parents could do better 😎

Â