Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Is it me or do Blues always have a player that their manager doesn't pick, but they obsess over him and think they'd win the league if he started?

Benitez, Zarate, Forssell, Figueroa and Dunn all spring to mind. Even De Ridder I think.

What's even more amusing is that some of those players actually would have improved on their starting eleven significantly, but their manager has always been too daft to use them and subsequently let them go. Bet they'd resort to human sacrifice if it would get them Zarate back now.

Palacios is the obvious example I guess. How much did Spurs pay for him in the end? And it seems like he was worth every penny if reports on him being outstanding for the yids since he signed are true.

By the way, if you do a google image search for Wilson Palacios you will find that pretty much every picture of him looks like its his head photoshopped onto somebody elses body.

Wasnt Dugarry the best player in their entire history after he had played about five games for them?

Apparently he is second in their list of Greatest Players Ever, behind Beelzebub Francis.

Says a lot about how shit they've been for 134 years.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, in my previous post, I didn't mean to imply that the Blues didn't already regularly sacrifice infants to divers and sundry demiurges for an assortment of purportedly putrid and profane purposes. It's just that they'd readily add a new one to the list. Any excuse will do 'em, I suppose.

Also, in my previous post, I didn't mean to imply that the Blues didn't already regularly sacrifice infants to divers and sundry demiurges for an assortment of purportedly putrid and profane purposes.

180px_1_article934.jpg

You are Frank Muir, I claim my £5 prize

Sty dwellers forum

Register and dish out the grief! Some disgusting comments on there about Davies and Luke Young...

rocket polishers

Had a quick look on there, and after wading through some deluded 'noses views (McLeish > O'Neill, Bowyer + Ferguson > NRC, Petrov and Sidwell etc), an even unfunnier rendition of a Martin O'Neill team talk (where Gabby is mentally retarded, Carew is a playboy, Salifou/Osbourne mentioned for "humour") and an extract from Romeo and Juliet, I unfortunately couldn't find the L.Young/Davies-related comments.

Could you link? Or paraphrase? I'm just interested to know how low the 'noses will sink these days.

Some Bluenose filmed the goal and still posted it on Youtube!

Their feeling of despair, having to look at the righteous celebrating below them, is fanastic

here

Judging from the video I thought that the recorder would have been in the visitor section...but we must be more to the right...but then in the broadcast I don't remember any blues to the left of us...

I put this in another thread but it fits better here. It's from about 3 years ago now but just watch the woman on 3:06. The kissing of the Diadora badge just tops it off beatifully.

Jump this video to 3:06 to see why you've got to love blues fans really. Anyone who shows their pride in a club by yelling "up da blowse and down da veela" and then kissing the diadora badge on their shirt is good in my book

Â