Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I just think the timing is really odd, we've just had a two week international break.

Yet they decide to give him another game then sack him on a Monday ahead of a game the following day.

That to me makes no sense at all in the context of running a football club so has to be influenced in some way by the issues relating to their ownership.

Any manager that takes the job on is either stupid or just chasing the money of the salary and likely payoff at some point in the near future.

Dying to see who they end up with, I really hope it is a comedy appointment.

I see Jasper Carrott wants them to check on Moyes availability. You have to admit it he is a funny man and if they did that would make even Moyes laugh.

I have to admit that the idea of TF crying on the pitch once again at Small Heath does have a lot going for it.. 

Asked permission to speak to Mk dons manager carl Robinson

Most surprising, you would have thought they would go for someone who wouldn't cost them money to hire.

The approach was rejected

The cynic in me thinks, that they knew it was always going to be non starter, he turned down an offer from Forrest in the summer, why would he go to that place?

It was just a stunt to show the fans their looking for a decent manager.

Before they end up hiring Paul ince

• Like 1

Asked permission to speak to Mk dons manager carl Robinson

Most surprising, you would have thought they would go for someone who wouldn't cost them money to hire.

Allegedly were put off as soon as a pay off was brought up, BBC Sport correspondent said so but I can't find the link (also forgot his name) (sorry donnie).

Â