Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Them winning and Blackpool losing would actually see them safe.

No it wouldn't.

How not so Trent? They'd have 46, Blackpool would remain on 43 and they'd be at least a 16 goal gap in the goal differences with Blackpool just having one match to turn that around which is obviously unrealistic.

No it wouldn't.

How not so Trent? They'd have 46, Blackpool would remain on 43 and they'd be at least a 16 goal gap in the goal differences with Blackpool just having one match to turn that around which is obviously unrealistic.

Sorry you are right, I thought both sides had one more game.

Leeds currently 2 down to Forest...I think them at home on Saturday is SHA's get out of jail free card right there.

With their home record and not winning at home since Oct in the league, I hoping even a poor Leeds side can turn them over.

When I look at those poor bunch of sods, and compare it to our situation, I always remember that things could be a lot worse.

It would be HILARIOUS if they went down to League One. But I don't think its going to happen.

One thing going against them is that they've only beaten the bad teams. In 2014 they've won 3 games - Charlton, Millwall and Doncaster. While they're all important wins and 6 pointers, it shows how incapable they are of beating a team with any kind of quality. I can't see them getting anything from Wigan, hopefully they don't pick up too much against Leeds or Bolton.

He really is thick....how about looking at youself and being banned for three crucial matches from accumulating an incredible 15 yellows.

On the loans, well Macheda has scored plenty of crucial goals, that Emys lad seems a great prospect and has scored two crackers and Jordan Ibe started off well but has tailed off. No idea who Rusnek and Blackett are and Tom Thorpe has played two games after being injured.

Essentially they're young lads who are learning their trade and have been pitched into a relegation battle which isn't easy. It's  not like they've been there 4 years and are earning 60k a week is it....think our Serbian beanpole friend is a bit more culpable here than the loan players.

• Like 1

Â