Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

And then we get the news re benteke.  With their result last night and now our bad news,  this must be one of the best days in a sha supporters life.

• Like 1

They will stay where they are next season.

No.  They'll be playing in a different league the season after next ;-)

I wish you were right but I think mid table in the Championship for them.

FOOTBALL

More than a third of football fans would take a first date to watch their favourite football team, according to a recent study. (external)

Research revealed 33% of football-loving men said they would go to the football on a first date and over 45% of women would do the same.

Fans of Birmingham City feel their ground is the most romantic at 72%, in contrast to just 14% of Stoke City supporters.

Thank you small heath lol!

Oh well, Benteke will cost more than their club is worth. And someone will want to buy Benteke :)

They can mock us when we start signing players from Barnet and Mansfield.

As opposed to mighty Chesterfield and awesome Crewe!

:D

This happened to a friend of mine. Local heathern said I will take you somewhere nice & took her to the sty, there was no second date.

To be fair, when his alternative is a romantic walk around Chelmsley Wood what choice did he have!

This happened to a friend of mine. Local heathern said I will take you somewhere nice & took her to the sty, there was no second date.

To be fair, when his alternative is a romantic walk around Chelmsley Wood what choice did he have!

Oi cheeky fecker

There are some lovely wooded areas around Chelmsley, just right for a spot of DHUTWU.

Shame about the nicotine sucking lager can swilling bull terrier owning filth fans though

• Like 1

Â