WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Polly out of the crypt for a bit of Skip’a dong 

Do i detect a bit of moisture in the rats snatch?

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Rory, rolling we’ve got the best fans in the world comment. Mentioned them up the road in B6

Rory's not afraid to have a take on best fans in the world, prove him wrong go on, I dare you.

Were pension benefits rolled out today? So many Blues fans able to top up their pre-paid phones and dial in.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Rory's not afraid to have a take on best fans in the world, prove him wrong go on, I dare you.

Were pension benefits rolled out today? So many Blues fans able to top up their pre-paid phones and dial in.

Always the same when they have Martin ‘Skip’ O’Connor in the legend seat. 🙄
He is the equivalent of the Pied Piper to them they all come scurrying out of their holes to phone in

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Always the same when they have Martin ‘Skip’ O’Connor in the legend seat. 🙄
He is the equivalent of the Pied Piper to them they all come scurrying out of their holes to phone in

But why? Why is OConnor a “legend” to the unwashed?

He was a plodding lower league journeyman who won **** all, suppose that’s pretty heroic to the Sty dwellers 😂

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

He was a plodding lower league journeyman who won **** all, suppose that’s pretty heroic to the Sty dwellers 😂

Polly still has pictures of him😆

• Haha 1

I'm coming for the Liverpool match (arriving Friday am that weekend) and I feel like hosting a listen to this, is there a pub that will put this on and allow us to call for shots if the Hit List Callers call in?

(I'm going to die from alcohol poisoning or go bankrupt, this will be fun)

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Haven't listened all week. What did I miss?

Certainly not Daz the Spaz , conspicuous by his absence again.

I think the BBC are going to shit-can him as he's the token middle-aged white male left, gotta tick them boxes!

Polly was cumming in her Tena Lady pants over Skip.

Some Olbiyun who sounded lobotomised tipped Villa to lose.

Some smal queef fan who does a podcast wanked off over Skip, and tipped Villa to lose.

Didn't actually hear any Villa fans tonight, not even Oddball Jason or Mad Alan.

• Haha 3

I didn't listen tonight, but did listen in the car on the way to the game on Thursday, and it was just a parade of the thickest noses I've ever heard (which is saying something, obviously). The one guy was incredible, whatever Richard Wilford asked him - formations, tactics, subsititutions, transfers, whatever - he just responded with the same repeated platitudes about rolling their sleeves up and standing up and being counted, not hiding in the dressing room or whatever. The man literally spoke in nothing but cliches. Where do they dig them up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I didn't listen tonight, but did listen in the car on the way to the game on Thursday, and it was just a parade of the thickest noses I've ever heard (which is saying something, obviously). The one guy was incredible, whatever Richard Wilford asked him - formations, tactics, subsititutions, transfers, whatever - he just responded with the same repeated platitudes about rolling their sleeves up and standing up and being counted, not hiding in the dressing room or whatever. The man literally spoke in nothing but cliches. Where do they dig them up?

Did Brucey call in?

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It wasn’t Erdo Pete was it, I only ask because the night before he was on about leaving one on a player if they get past you as he practised when he played football apparently

mate

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Well......duuuuuuur !!! 🤪

It's cos he's proppa blooze mate !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Well......duuuuuuur !!! 🤪

It's cos he's proppa blooze mate !

Did more for Walsall, I bet Alf Garnett word Dan has a pic of him in the bog.

Just like parchment-skin Polly 😜

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Dan is spitting fire and Eddie has got a parking ticket. Fantastic radio

Damn I turned it off and missed that bit

Â