WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

21 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Quite a few Tesco’s carrier bags, getting excited about the takeover. One imbecile quoted that whilst not being a Manchester United or an Arsenal they are traditionally a top five club. They must do a roaring trade in frontal lobotomies at the hawthorns.

I thought Frank Skinner was the only funny baggies fan. 

For those of us in the shires (for me its Cambridgeshire), this program sounds hysterical!

I must listen to it, can any of you lads tell me what station its on and when and what times its on? I will try and listen via the interweb.

Some of your comments about those that phone in are priceless! 😂

Cheers 😊

1 minute ago, delboy54 said:

For those of us in the shires (for me its Cambridgeshire), this program sounds hysterical!

I must listen to it, can any of you lads tell me what station its on and when and what times its on? I will try and listen via the interweb.

Cheers 😊

WM is available on BBC Sounds, where you can listen later and skip the news and travel.

A word of warning though- some callers will make you want to take large amounts of sleeping tablets.

Mate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Cheers 😊

Have you got an Alexa?

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Alexa: Play the ramblings of mindless dribbling black country gimps: 

OK PLAYING:

EDDIE

BILLSTON BALLBAG DAN 

THAT BORING DINGLE FROM WALES 

TONKA

VAN

I have played football at the highest level

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

VAN

I have played football at the highest level

That's what the small queef word removed "Steve" I think it is, says, and can't bring himself to name us so calls us "V" as his brother in law is a closet V.

Whatever the **** that means.

mate.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Are we totally sure they aren't all just Dan doing slightly different voices?

Man was so keen he called in at half time. You know just to make sure his vital and well considered thoughts are heard by all. 

He phones every day. When they lose the manager has gorrrraa geeeeew. Win and he's a genius.

He's an utter spunkweasel. As you said why are so many boring walsall **** calling in. They are irrelevant. 

• Like 2

On 18/02/2024 at 13:41, Hank Scorpio said:

Man was so keen he called in at half time. You know just to make sure his vital and well considered thoughts are heard by all. 

He phones every day. When they lose the manager has gorrrraa geeeeew. Win and he's a genius.

He's an utter spunkweasel. As you said why are so many boring walsall **** calling in. They are irrelevant. 

On again last night as I was driving home. Boring pissminstrel regurgitating either one of his two reasons to call.

The regulars on this show obviously all still live with their parents and haven't got a life.

Except Plasticene Polly, who has Pete The Reet(ard) living in her spare room.

• Haha 2

On a slightly different tangent, if you think these callers are bad try tuning in at 3pm to "Quiz-A-Dudu".

So chronically bad it's good. The two brothers who live together and make up jingles are very shady indeed.

"No goo goo on Dudu".

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 11:47, icouldtelltheworld said:

Well, someone's obviously never read Adrian Chiles' derangded ramblings in The Guardian

He’s not pissed you know

Skip skip is that you on the wireless skip mate talking about Walsall Skip what about your time at the blues skip? Love you skip proppa blues mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â