WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Very cringy banter between weirdo Jason and Daz tonight. Apart from that all the usual crazies weren't allowed on air. Much disappoint.

The Jason and Daz vibe is very strange.

That countdown to Dexys was vomit inducing.

All will be well at The Sty, the new "proppa gaffa" has the seal of approval from Polly the Prune.

I find it strange how she drools over Wagnahhhhh but can't even speak Cook's name, the silly old corpse.

• Haha 1

Also, everything according to Prune-Like Polly is "brilliant", including the owners, the new manager, the ramshackle stadium.

She reminds me of that Paul Whitehouse character on the Fast Show - "BRILLIANT!".

Only a lot older and stupider and smelling of death.

Mate.

• Haha 4

Strange Jason confirming his weirdness by hoping small queef get back to the top flight, what a wrong ‘un 

• Confused 1

Bloonose idiot from Welshpool:

”He’s a proppa proppa bloke”.

Oh **** off , you’ll soon be slagging Mr Gurner when ya continue losing.

Mate.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Strange Jason confirming his weirdness by hoping small queef get back to the top flight, what a wrong ‘un 

He needs his hard drive checking

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Was it my ears or did every non-villa fan predict us to lose at Everton? But they are quite happy to predict other Midlands clubs a win. What a sad, bitter, salty bunch of knicker-sniffers.

They desperately want the wheels to fall off the lot of them

48 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

They desperately want the wheels to fall off the lot of them

The West Midlands (inbred) Football Family 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Remind me why all Walsall fans seemingly hate us again?

Because we beat them every year in a pre season friendly and take over the ground.

Also they are dribbling words removed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Also, everything according to Prune-Like Polly is "brilliant", including the owners, the new manager, the ramshackle stadium.

She reminds me of that Paul Whitehouse character on the Fast Show - "BRILLIANT!".

Only a lot older and stupider and smelling of death.

Mate.

She smells of death and BIG TOMMY WAGNERS prime USA rod.

The dirty wheezing old sphincter.

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

Not much seems to have changed since I've been away.

Small queef hammered 3-0, and Daz the Spaz reckons if they carry on in that vein "they're gonna give someone a tonking"

Oh and the supporters were "fantastic".

Sorry Daz, it's pretty obvious you have some kind of strange love-in for the Noses, must be a "family" thing 🤣

Mate.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Not much seems to have changed since I've been away.

Small queef hammered 3-0, and Daz the Spaz reckons if they carry on in that vein "they're gonna give someone a tonking"

Oh and the supporters were "fantastic".

Sorry Daz, it's pretty obvious you have some kind of strange love-in for the Noses, must be a "family" thing 🤣

Mate.

Listened to the whole thing in the car yesterday, Daz was very giddy. Most surprising part was when he suddenly did a bit of improv theatre with a caller, practising his [the caller's] phoning in sick if his team (either Wolves or Olbiyun, can't remember) didn't win tomorrow. Lucky for him the bloke played along, if he hadn't have fancied it it would have been quite funny after Daz had gone through mouthing a variety of 'ringtones'. 

• Haha 1

So we have lost form, lost first home game in however how long. Rubbish last night. Not great yes but perspective from where we were a year ago?

Queue weirdo Jason saying he's getting annoyed by Emery as he doesn't show enough 'Pashun' in his interviews.

What then mate,  fire him for Joey Barton?

What a completely thick mentally deficient word removed.

Some so called villa fans deserve nothing but misery

What an absolute bell end he is. Just **** off oxygen thief.

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 4

Â