WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

17 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Eddie the squeak with a tirade against WM and 'Little Aston' thought he was going to keel over the stupid old toad. No chance of anyone winning anything apart from promotion for the Albion, Villa no chance of top 4  

Then he forecasts us to win the game we have had the most trouble winning in the last thirty years (because he hates manure more) :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Haha. As a father of a young girl the geezer makes my skin crawl.

As a father of two teenage boys, he makes my skin crawl as well

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Eddie the squeak with a tirade against WM and 'Little Aston' thought he was going to keel over the stupid old toad. No chance of anyone winning anything apart from promotion for the Albion, Villa no chance of top 4  and if they do he will give £50 of his own money to Acorns. WM have a massive Villa bias and he is sick of it 'You can not go joint top all over Christmas, Squeak squeak. 

The daft ol' fecker keeps calling us that.....if he's referring to the district as some sort of insult to us then it's hardly so 🙄.....or if he is saying we are a small club.....then....I guess he'd know what small time is all about.

Honest to God,  at his time of life he really needs to focus on talking about his own club, or have i totally underestimated the power ofthe massive inferiority chip that nestles on his and sha shoulders ?

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Then he forecasts us to win the game we have had the most trouble winning in the last thirty years (because he hates manure more) :)

He also said they should release the Dike as he's always injured and has no heart. It was pointed out to him two torn achilles really isn't his fault.

Turns out the dusty old shit is a soothsayer, as Dike may have torn it again!

• Haha 1

Walsall getting absolutely smashed at home to Newport.

Brain-Dead Dan is already dialling the WM phone number...🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Walsall getting absolutely smashed at home to Newport.

Brain-Dead Dan is already dialling the WM phone number...🤣

Didn't take long, on already feels like he never wants to go again, poor old spaz :crylaugh:

9 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Who was William the villa fan who was just on? 1 working brain cell.

Got to be a wind up, I reckon

33 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Who was William the villa fan who was just on? 1 working brain cell.

Haha yeah sounded more like a Bloser 😂

Of course manic Dan the Walsall cabbage was on again. What a gonad.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Haha yeah sounded more like a Bloser 😂

He wants Saddler out again, now I see. What a bellend.

They must have smuggled a phone into Rampton. The mentally defective meatflute. 

• Haha 2

Most repeated phrase on the show was repeated yet again, “small heath gonna give someone a tonking soon”.

If you’re aged over fifty don’t hold your breath.

Mate.

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Quite a few Tesco’s carrier bags, getting excited about the takeover. One imbecile quoted that whilst not being a Manchester United or an Arsenal they are traditionally a top five club. They must do a roaring trade in frontal lobotomies at the hawthorns.

Maybe he meant top 5 Midlands club

Sky need to urgently check the quality their pitch side microphones. The amount of high pitched squealing, spluttering feedback I noticed after Southampton scored their second goal was disturbing 😉

• Haha 1

Caught bits of last nights show, did not hear a single villa caller but loads of droning monotonous Olbiyun cabbages.

And of course King Cabbage himself Desperate Dan the Wassall Fan. Why don’t they just block his number?

Never fails to get on air, never says anything different, surely the show producer must see his number come up and think “I’ll put this word removed on again, it’ll do wonders for the ratings”.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

It will be because there are literally no other Walsall fans phoning in. There's only about 20 of them anyway, and it seems like the others have better things to do. 

Au contraire ;)

I've heard more gibbering Walsall fans this season than in the previous 20 years, it's like someone turned over a large rock and they all came scurrying out.

• Haha 2

Au contraire ;)

I've heard more gibbering Walsall fans this season than in the previous 20 years, it's like someone turned over a large rock and they all came scurrying out.

Are we totally sure they aren't all just Dan doing slightly different voices?

• Haha 3

Â