WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Brain Dead Dan will be wanting to wear Sadler’s used underpants after this latest win.

Then be calling for his head when they lose a game.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Brain Dead Dan will be wanting to wear Sadler’s used underpants after this latest win.

Then be calling for his head when they lose a game.

Care in the community 

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

All around general creepy bloke, and sex case/monster, Jason having great bants with DTS 🤮 suggesting that he should go to Amsterdam next week. I shudder at the thought, bloodlust dead prostitutes with their faces cut off and him walking round in a psychedelic rage wearing them plus wanking  in private  booths over midgets whilst laughing incessantly like he does on the radio

Crime spree incoming. Even prostitutes are disgusted by him and will cry for him to stop.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Followed by some sad old word removed reminiscing about small heath fluking a league cup win 13 years ago, no arsenal in the ground at 2pm mate, forty thousand blooze mate.

Daz the Spaz - “ you were there when it mattered mate”. Gobble gobble slurp slurp. Mate.

followed by yet another trailer for Rakeeeeeeeeeem Wankah.

Followed by the ravings of Dan Dan the Wassall cabbage.

worth the license fee, mate

I'm sure I've asked this before, but why do you continue to inflict this torture on yourself? What are you, some kind of masochist?

Not that I'm complaining or anything - your synopses are pure entertainment.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I'm sure I've asked this before, but why do you continue to inflict this torture on yourself? What are you, some kind of masochist?

No idea mate, I must be addicted to the great big West Midlands Football Family.

mate.

59 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No idea mate, I must be addicted to the great big West Midlands Football Family.

mate.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

I often ask myself these questions. I decided after years of Mind The Gap from the custard bowlers, and the general bitterness/hatred and resentment from the rest of the teams inbred followers, i need to keep listening because if we ever got good again they salt and pain from them would sustain me.

It really really has.

Joyous.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I often ask myself these questions. I decided after years of Mind The Gap from the custard bowlers, and the general bitterness/hatred and resentment from the rest of the teams inbred followers, i need to keep listening because if we ever got good again they salt and pain from them would sustain me.

It really really has.

Joyous.

Hawkeye

Little Aston 

{snigger} 

• Haha 1

Another thing.

What's up with the newsreader Bret Birks? He literally cannot speak and unless a name is a basic English name he cannot pronounce any of them. It's hilarious and awful every night. 

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Another thing.

What's up with the newsreader Bret Birks? He literally cannot speak and unless a name is a basic English name he cannot pronounce any of them. It's hilarious and awful every night. 

Probably a transfer from the Cov studio like Trish “No goo goo on “Adudu.

Awful stuff, and that’s not even mentioning Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Probably a transfer from the Cov studio like Trish “No goo goo on “Adudu.

Awful stuff, and that’s not even mentioning Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

Did that studio close?

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Did that studio close?

Nah I think they broadcast the same stuff in both regions, BBC are good at box ticking and cost cutting.

Matt Murray on tonight with Daz the Spaz, did he play for the Custards?

Anyway, sounds like he's a Blooser the amount of spunk he was spurting over them and their ground and their knuckledragging followers.

Followed by another trailer for Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

Mate.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Matt Murray on tonight with Daz the Spaz, did he play for the Custards?

Anyway, sounds like he's a Blooser the amount of spunk he was spurting over them and their ground and their knuckledragging followers.

Followed by another trailer for Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

Mate.

It was mainly a custard bowl knobbler and Blooser spunk fest this evening. Had to turn it off as it was making me violently ill.

• Like 1

Not only do we get constant trailers of Rskeeeeeeeeeem in this show but at various times we get recordings of his show on other shows !

I know this because right now they are playing a recording of Rakeeeeeeeeeem from this morning of him interviewing a distraught super fan of Doctors, really cutting edge stuff.

🤡🤡🤡

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Not only do we get constant trailers of Rskeeeeeeeeeem in this show but at various times we get recordings of his show on other shows !

I know this because right now they are playing a recording of Rakeeeeeeeeeem from this morning of him interviewing a distraught super fan of Doctors, really cutting edge stuff.

🤡🤡🤡

I listened in the a while ago, wanting to know what all the fuss was about.
I found it about as funny as being told by a doctor that he has found  a shadow on your lung.

Les Ross he is not.

• Haha 3

Daz the Spaz: “ someone’s gonna get a right tatering off the blooze any week now”.

Yes Daz, you do keep saying this, in fact every week you trot out this utter **** garbage, mate.

What a **** jizzmaster.

Oh and the idiot Josh who thinks villa will concede five to Luton. Obviously escaped from Rampton and found a burner phone.

Mate.

• Haha 1

Alan the villa fan following Dan the bilston ballbag?

Blimey Daz he's changed his tune didn't he want the manager fired weeks ago?

Well done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Alan the villa fan following Dan the bilston ballbag?

Blimey Daz he's changed his tune didn't he want the manager fired weeks ago?

Well done.

Alan from Solihull? Can be amusing from time to time

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Alan from Solihull? Can be amusing from time to time

Probably goes shopping at the same time as Glenroy's mommy.

Â