WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So we have lost form, lost first home game in however how long. Running last night. Not great yes but perspective from where we wrew a year ago?

Queue weirdo Jason saying he's getting annoyed by Emery as he doesn't show enough 'Pashun' in his interviews.

What then mate,  fire him for Joey Barton?

What a completely thick mentally deficient word removed.

Some so called villa fans deserve mothomg but misery

What an absolute bell end he is. Just **** off oxygen thief.

Just beat me to it. He needs to go to his desk and write a letter, explaining his actions go to his car, tape a tube to the exhaust and feed it through into the car, blocking all air vents so he can slowly suffocate and die of poisoning. Even this would probably be too good for the clearing in the woods. Even better if he could manage to do it in stockings and suspenders (which I suspect he probably wears day-to-day anyway)

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

fetid war time trench foot infected wizard sleeve.

What a wordsmith. i doff my cap to you

sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Imagine the smell combined.

Probably worse than Polly's fetid war time trench foot infected wizard sleeve.

I don’t think anything could be that bad, not even Jason’s unwashed-after-nine-straight-days-in-the-cab yfronts.

• Haha 1

Erdo Pete “put the ball in the net and you win mate, that’s what it’s all about mate”

What a twonk

mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I presume the first half hour was mildly entertaining?

Because the last 25 minutes was suicidally boring. wall to wall Wankee Walsall and Custard Bowl Nobbers. Felt like driving into a bridge support.

And dont get me started on the custards manager, can't pronounce the letters "th", always uses "f".

The fick sounding 'tard.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I presume the first half hour was mildly entertaining?

Because the last 25 minutes was suicidally boring. wall to wall Wankee Walsall and Custard Bowl Nobbers. Felt like driving into a bridge support.

And dont get me started on the custards manager, can't pronounce the letters "th", always uses "f".

The fick sounding 'tard.

Only 2 mentions of Rakeem Omaaaaarrr. So yes mildly.

The comedic equivalent of bowel cancer.

• Haha 4

Missed most of this tonight (oh dear) but did catch Daz the Spaz yet again assuring some uneducated Nose that small queef are going to give someone “a tonking “ and “a mullering “.

I would be interested to hear his reasoning as to why these otters pockets could muller anyone without falling into a fifty thousand gallon vat of yoghurt.

Mate.

Oh and that cretin Walsall fan was on AGAIN. Turned it off before the lobotomy case could speak.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Missed most of this tonight (oh dear) but did catch Daz the Spaz yet again assuring some uneducated Nose that small queef are going to give someone “a tonking “ and “a mullering “.

I would be interested to hear his reasoning as to why these otters pockets could muller anyone without falling into a fifty thousand gallon vat of yoghurt.

Mate.

Oh and that cretin Walsall fan was on AGAIN. Turned it off before the lobotomy case could speak.

He is on every night and DTS introduces him like he has never called before. DTS asked what he would be doing now the game had been cancelled, his answer was PS5 Call of Duty but advised he will be buying FIFA 24.

Exciting times 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Eddie the squeak with a tirade against WM and 'Little Aston' thought he was going to keel over the stupid old toad. No chance of anyone winning anything apart from promotion for the Albion, Villa no chance of top 4  and if they do he will give £50 of his own money to Acorns. WM have a massive Villa bias and he is sick of it 'You can not go joint top all over Christmas, Squeak squeak. 

Was this Bluenose Steve dropped on his head as a baby, he is sooo slow with the vocabulary of a 5 year old, likes Eddie though as he is a proper football man apprantly. Simpleton pillock 

The West Midlands football family obviously all had the same parents/grandparents. That Walsall whanger Dan is an absolute spunkblob despite tipping villa to win

• Haha 3

On 05/02/2024 at 18:30, Follyfoot said:

Erdo Pete “put the ball in the net and you win mate, that’s what it’s all about mate”

What a twonk

mate 

It's not even true. If you put the ball in the net and the other team puts the ball in the net 10 times you've been absolutely twatted. 

• Haha 1

Wonder if Daz the Spaz still thinks these clown-shoes are going to muller somebody soon?

Materoonie.

• Haha 2

I hate that word removed Eddie. Hurry up and see the light.

Bilston Ballbag Dan still calling about Walsall every day. NOBODY CARES. He wanted the manager sacked. Now he's great.

Absolute thick as **** shitbag he is. **** off into assisted living you shit for brains spunktrumpet.

• Haha 4

Pity, there was no creepy Jason last night, not because I like his sinister unnerving characteristics. I enjoy the reaction it provokes in Hank on here

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Pity, there was no creepy Jason last night, not because I like his sinister unnerving characteristics. I enjoy the reaction it provokes in Hank on here

Haha. As a father of a young girl the geezer makes my skin crawl.

Â