WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

49 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Eddie the squeaker apoplectic because kids in front of him were looking at their phones instead of the game, then running about.

Just about managed to decipher he’s complained to the club 😂

He’s a cabbage but he’s amusing. Pretty much every other boggie or custard bowl nobber are mind numbingly boring.

The worst of the lot is that Van bloke who has played football at the highest level. Come the revolution he will get a bullet between the eyes to put him out of his misery.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Eddie the squeaker apoplectic because kids in front of him were looking at their phones instead of the game, then running about.

Just about managed to decipher he’s complained to the club 😂

He’s a cabbage but he’s amusing. Pretty much every other boggie or custard bowl nobber are mind numbingly boring.

He once proudly told the football family that he'd bought up over half a dozen spare seats around him for the next match cos the bloody kids were annoying him at the previous one and not paying attention to the game but mucking about, restless on their ipads etc....

Jeez.....I bet his grandkids look forward to a visit from Grumpa 🤔

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

He once proudly told the football family that he'd bought up over half a dozen spare seats around him for the next match cos the bloody kids were annoying him at the previous one and not paying attention to the game but mucking about, restless on their ipads etc....

Jeez.....I bet his grandkids look forward to a visit from Grumpa 🤔

A likely story, I’m sure. Imagine how many seats you’d have to buy for there not to be any kids within earshot or sight line. If he paid for three in front, one each side and three behind, a block of 9 minus his. That’s 8 tickets and you’d still have people sat just a few feet away. Over £200 on a plan that wouldn’t work. That’s a months’ wages for a lot of small heaths. 

What a bellend!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

A likely story, I’m sure. Imagine how many seats you’d have to buy for there not to be any kids within earshot or sight line. If he paid for three in front, one each side and three behind, a block of 9 minus his. That’s 8 tickets and you’d still have people sat just a few feet away. Over £200 on a plan that wouldn’t work. That’s a months’ wages for a lot of small heaths. 

What a bellend!

I totally believe he did it. I don't know his lifestory but the number of cruises he goes on - and the fact that Franksy once met him and said he was wearing more bling than Big Ron - makes me believe that he ain't short of a few bob.....and the fact he's a miserable old sh!t also makes me think he did it.

All to see his beloved ollbeeyun in peace 🤣

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I totally believe he did it. I don't know his lifestory but the number of cruises he goes on - and the fact that Franksy once met him and said he was wearing more bling than Big Ron - makes me believe that he ain't short of a few bob.....and the fact he's a miserable old sh!t also makes me think he did it.

All to see his beloved ollbeeyun in peace 🤣

At least we can’t understand him so it doesn’t matter.

Unlike that rabid Walsall fan and Polly the nursing home cabbage.

• Haha 3

Just heard Claire the bitter nose who couldn't bring herself to give a prediction on our game cos it would mean them lot (from up the road) going top.

Stupid bint.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Just heard Claire the bitter nose who couldn't bring herself to give a prediction on our game cos it would mean them lot (from up the road) going top.

Stupid bint.

The saddest of sad words removed ain’t they?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Was it the same rabid Walsall fan who just predicted Sheffield utd to beat us 1-0? He can barely string a sentence together. He couldn't even say inconsistent without Daz the spaz helping him.

He wasnt far off in fairness

21 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

What a bellend!

From what I remember it was a few years ago it was kids for a quid or something like that. What a prick. 

• 2 weeks later...

That whining nob of a Walsall fan should have choked to death on humble pie after the Christmas fixtures.

Beat Wrexham, crewe, and 5-1 up at Grimsby.

but "eeeez gorra goo Daz"!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alexa play BBC radio WM check

Cold beverage check 

bottle of Christmas cognac for chasers check

Bowl of salted peanuts, check

Toilet roll to dry, my eyes check

Ready

• Haha 4

Big fan of the way Daz is talking to these like they've been in some horrific tragedy, rather than just having regressed to their long-term average of finishing 18th in the Championship. 

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Total lack of heart🤣heads dropped 🤣absent for all of the game🤣Jukey🥲

No real meltdowns yet though.

Need a call from Pete the Reet(ard).

• Like 1

Who is the cabbage with the stutter who can not string more than the sentence together commenting from Elland Road?

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Big fan of the way Daz is talking to these like they've been in some horrific tragedy, rather than just having regressed to their long-term average of finishing 18th in the Championship. 

He’s way too sympathetic to these idiots.

Mate.

Some woman on now saying “eeeez gorra goo” 😂

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Who is the cabbage with the stutter who can not string more than the sentence together commenting from Elland Road?

Can you narrow it down please, they’re all cabbages

• Haha 2

Â