WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Does anyone remember that doghead Pat from warsaw/walsall ? A totally humourless, dour bloke who is very anti villa and ollbeeyun. 

Haven't heard him for ages thankfully. He doesn't come across as an old un but he always refused to acknowledge other teams' achievements. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Does anyone remember that doghead Pat from warsaw/walsall ? A totally humourless, dour bloke who is very anti villa and ollbeeyun. 

Haven't heard him for ages thankfully. He doesn't come across as an old un but he always refused to acknowledge other teams' achievements. 

Doesn't ring a bell.

I'm wondering  if Ken de rastamaaaaaaaan has offed himself?

28 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Doesn't ring a bell.

I'm wondering  if Ken de rastamaaaaaaaan has offed himself?

Ken....blimey it's been a while for him too.

Pat the doghead prob aint been on for about 2 seasons now, thank God !

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is that older woman who supports Blues still calling in?

Polly?

Thankfully not lately. Another absolute vegetable.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Polly?

Thankfully not lately. Another absolute vegetable.

Don't be fooled by that wittering old biddie, she is totally obsessed with villa and is well bitter.

She too usually starts off her calls talking about us. It's funny when her and erdo Pete call in the same night and fight over Skip O'connor's affections, it really is pathetic. 

Mate.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Don't be fooled by that wittering old biddie, she is totally obsessed with villa and is well bitter.

She too usually starts off her calls talking about us. It's funny when her and erdo Pete call in the same night and fight over Skip O'connor's affections, it really is pathetic. 

Mate.

Odious harridan

• Haha 1

On 23/01/2021 at 09:52, mottaloo said:

Mate.

The way Polly would flirt with O'Conner was an embarrassment. I bet she'd give him a gob job under the desk if she was in the studio with him.

I also remember Pat the Doghead, he'd ring in most nights when they walked the Championship a couple of years back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I also remember Pat the Doghead, he'd ring in most nights when they walked the Championship a couple of years back.

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers him. He was so dull and dour and deffo not the bloke you'd have a pint with.

Lee the olbiyun fan thinks they're gonna get a draw but has absolutely no idea how or why.

Three word review was "I'll give him two out of five".

Mathematics obviously not the strong point amongst the yammers.

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Lee the olbiyun fan thinks they're gonna get a draw but has absolutely no idea how or why.

I think they are always 1 question behind to be honest,  it's the way over there apparently.

A small heath would be, Three word review was "I'll give him two out of five,  or offside". 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I just listened to this,  his carer took her eye off.

There is no way he's not on medication,  shame really 😀

Shouting random words,  Rain man.

Some sad old Nose has just been on, missed the name as I was driving, but he didn't sound the usual spasticky type.

But he reverted to type with his "three word review".

Keep Right On, said the web footed bishop basher, and we are still the best team in the midlundzzz cuz we won a trophy this century.

Yes, they're about 17th in the Chumpionship, averaging one shot a goal per game, but they're the best.

Old inbred.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Oh no mate it's Pete the reet(ard).

His boyfriend Kieftenbeld is one o the best he's ever seen mate because and I quote "I'm an old Blooze fan". Mate.

WTF???

Bang on mate. No pretty boys or old men mate, that's all Cranker likes mate.

OK mate seeya mate.

Beef bayonet.

How many times has he been on since they last played and doesn't actually bring anything useful to the discussion.

Â