villalad21

Picture gallery from the official site

'Aston Villa continued their build-up to the Premier League season with a friendly against Arsenal on Saturday.

And the Villans took a morale-boosting 3-2 victory thanks to Douglas Luiz and a brace from Jacob Ramsey.'

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

I saw that it’s so bizarre. Accusing us of parking the bus and stuff like that. Lads it’s preseason chill out 

Hey, it does give an indication and I think we’ll be even more focussed on counter attacking football this season.

58 minutes ago, useless said:

Picture gallery from the official site

'Aston Villa continued their build-up to the Premier League season with a friendly against Arsenal on Saturday.

And the Villans took a morale-boosting 3-2 victory thanks to Douglas Luiz and a brace from Jacob Ramsey.'

3 or 4 Villa players in those photos that I don’t recognise 😳

Players in the photos are Hause, Luiz, Jacob Ramsey, Nakamba, Samatta, Vassilev, Chukwuemeka, and Aaron Ramsey.

No idea why they can't give us the line-ups though, you have to work like a detective just work out who's played.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Great to see one of the kids getting a few goals. It would be great to see a few of the youth players making the step up. 

Pity the official site doesn't release some highlights at least. 

I know he scored so sounds obvious but Jacob Ramsey will.....and next season his bro Aaron might just as he’s considered the best out of the two.

29 minutes ago, rayk said:

I know he scored so sounds obvious but Jacob Ramsey will.....and next season his bro Aaron might just as he’s considered the best out of the two.

I think Jacob is the higher rated of the two isn’t he?  

edit: scrap that I had it in my head Jacob was the younger of the two but that’s Aaron!

Edited by Monsieur Hazdazler
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

Yeah just edited my post there as I had them the wrong way round in my head, I knew the younger of the two was the higher rated but had the names confused

No worries 👍

1 hour ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

I saw that it’s so bizarre. Accusing us of parking the bus and stuff like that. Lads it’s preseason chill out 

The score doesn't sound like "parking the bus" to me. 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â