The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Why don't you get the fish wrapped separately with a little salt to absorb the moisture?

Maybe I will do that next time, thanks. Then I can get the gravy poured on the fish drekly.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm not against the concept

But **** me that's been poorly executed 

It's the thought that counts. You seem to be on the right side, so good on you.

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'd have put that knife straight through the middle of that bloody magazine 

Gravy juice spilt on the knife and fork as well

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'd have put that knife straight through the middle of that bloody magazine 

Next time, I’ll arrange things more carefully. I bought a Mojo, too - would that be acceptable?

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Gravy juice spilt on the knife and fork as well

You’re not a qualified forensic investigator are you?  Even greater logical skills and careful examination of the scene would reveal the presence of a pickled onion on the plate and a nearby “suspicious” jar. From there, you’d have been flying. Still good skills all the same. Though it does look like there may also be some gravy on the fork, the knife is defo pickle juice

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

You’re not a qualified forensic investigator are you?  Even greater logical skills and careful examination of the scene would reveal the presence of a pickled onion on the plate and a nearby “suspicious” jar. From there, you’d have been flying. Still good skills all the same.

I had it down as an over ripe (off)  mushroom. You are right, the jar is highly 'suspicious' Not sure if the knife and fork come from the same set either. That breadboard has seem some action as well by the looks 

Edited by Follyfoot

10 minutes ago, blandy said:

You’re not a qualified forensic investigator are you?  Even greater logical skills and careful examination of the scene would reveal the presence of a pickled onion on the plate and a nearby “suspicious” jar. From there, you’d have been flying. Still good skills all the same. Though it does look like there may also be some gravy on the fork, the knife is defo pickle juice

Looking at the size of that pickled onion compared to the jar opening, it must have been an absolute nightmare to get out. I'm wondering what on earth went wrong in your life for you to know this but still not use the bloody fork.

32 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Looking at the size of that pickled onion compared to the jar opening, it must have been an absolute nightmare to get out. I'm wondering what on earth went wrong in your life for you to know this but still not use the bloody fork.

I follow jar rules, man. Every little ting irie.

5 hours ago, blandy said:

7CFC38CD-32FE-4177-AB81-402E9A1C9D1A.jpeg

To add more mystery and intrigue, the issue of the Sunday Times underneath is dated Sunday, the 23rd of March 2020. The first question is why are you reading a paper from three months ago but more Concerning is that there was no Sunday, the 23rd of March this year it was Sunday the 22nd

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The first question is why are you reading a paper from three months ago but more Concerning is that there was no Sunday, the 23rd of March this year it was Sunday the 22nd.

9FFAE851-CDCE-42A2-814A-F36E845BE614.jpeg

• Haha 1

Â